For Sale Brighton Brisbane

SOLD (unless finance falls over)

Hi folks,

My father passed away recently and I am now in the sad position of selling his house.

It is a three bedroom home on 610m block. The house is not in real good shape, it has some water damage under the bathroom (leak in shower floor since fixed) and the ceiling in the main bedroom also has water damage pretty bad (a leak in the roof also since fixed)

I am asking $269000 for it as it is in one of the best positions in Brighton. It would probably be classed as "the worst house in the best street" type of deals.
http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bi...0&p=10&t=res&ty=&snf=rbs&ag=&cu=&fmt=&header=

I am a bit neg, but understand the house is priced where it is due to the work needed so please take that into account if you are interested.

Thank you

Last edited:
G'day Suggo,

Sorry to hear of the circumstances of the sale, Suggo. Worst houses in best streets are usually well-sought-after. Thanks for sharing in a difficult time,

Regards,

Thanks for the kind words Les.
While I haven't been active here for awhile I am very glad that this forum is here and visit it on occasions to see how everyone is fairing. With the quiet market and not being in a position to buy more houses (or even hold onto Dads..we bought a business..very busy) I am afraid I haven't had much to offer. Maybe this will help out someone looking for a doer upper!

Brighton House

Hi Suggo

I note on REA.com.au that the house is under contract/offer. That's pretty quick considering you only started thread last night :)
Can you confirm, and if still available, provide street address.

Cheers
Bruce

Hi Bruce,

I am very sorry for the hassle, the contract had fallen over as of yesterday afternoon. However the buyer has contacted us again and we have been able to agree to terms. So it is now sold. Again I am sorry for any annoyances or problems this has caused, I really thought they were gone for good.

So unless finance falls over it is now sold. Thanks to all who looked.

Suggo, condolences to you & your family. Its time like these where we reflect upon where our true wealth lies.

Back