Found in my mail

"A PERSONAL INVITATION

As a subscriber to our Real Estate Consumer Alert service, I invite you to attend the 2003 FREE consumer seminar, The Inside Secrets of Real Estate.

The first seminar is on Tuesday this week in Sydney. Melbourne is on Thursday. Over the next three months we have 18 seminars scheduled from Darwin to Hobart. More are planned after that.

These seminars are FREE. There is no obligation. They are information seminars which show you the inside secrets of real estate.

If you are thinking of selling, buying or investing in real estate in 2003, I urge you to attend. If you know anyone who attended last year, I am sure they, too, will recommend you attend. The information you receive at this seminar will save you thousands of dollars.

Two common words we hear from people who attend this seminar are “If only”. If only they knew this information BEFORE they bought or sold. So please come along BEFORE you buy or sell.

While the seminar is similar to the 2002 series, it is, of course, updated to take into account the conditions for 2003.

In particular, I’ll tell you my thoughts about prices and the outlook for the real estate market. I will show sellers how to achieve the best price and buyers how to find properties that can be bought at cheaper prices.

As always, my primary focus will be upon SAFETY, especially with INVESTING. I will encourage you to focus on RISK before reward. I will alert you to the dangers you face in 2003 when entering the morally murky world of real estate.

At each seminar in each location I will do my best to discuss local conditions. I encourage all consumers to research – both information and local conditions – before buying or selling. I will do the same and share with you all that I have discovered.

If there is anything specific you wish to know, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and I will do my best to cover it for you at the seminar. Also, if there is anything you feel I should know about real estate in your area, please contact me.

For more details and bookings, please visit our web site at www.jenman.com and click on ‘The Inside Secrets of Real Estate’ icon on the front of the site. If you wish to bring family members and some of your friends, you are most welcome to do so.

Thank you and best wishes

Neil

Neil Jenman
25/7 Anella Avenue
Castle Hill, NSW, 2154
Australia
Phone: (61) (2) 9894 8988
Fax: (61) (2) 9836 4055
e-mail: [email protected]
web: www.jenman.com "

Bundy,

Considering some feelings about Mr Jenman, should you have put this in caveat Emptor?

At minimum, put the post in quote tabs- if someone had not read the subject, they might get the wrong idea of what you are saying ;)

"Considering some feelings about Mr Jenman, should you have put this in caveat Emptor?"

I did spend a minute thinking about best place for it.........there was no trash can listed in the rooms though ;)

"At minimum, put the post in quote tabs- if someone had not read the subject, they might get the wrong idea of what you are saying ;)"

I did put a warning sign up :eek:

This is all jamies fault :rolleyes:

bundy

I went to one of Jenman's seminars last year - he's a good presenter :)

Mostly (I believe) he's actually trying to help people not be ripped off by naughty real estate agents (present company & many other good agents excluded).

Secondly he's pushing his system of real estate agency to try to make it the dominant system in Australia - may or may not be a good thing for Australia, but would definitely be a good thing for Jenman ;)

I'd actually recommend that anyone who is interested do go - there is no obligation or pressure to go to further seminars and some of his points are interesting (mostly for newbies though).

His website is at www.jenman.com.au

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Originally posted by bundy1964
{spurious quoting deleted - Sim'}

Bundy,

Your point is....................?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Found in my mail

Originally posted by brains
Bundy,

Your point is....................?

He was just posting some information in Meeting Point that was advertising some seminars. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh sorry Sim, i misinterepreted the tone of the post by:

"Considering some feelings about Mr Jenman, should you have put this in caveat Emptor?"

I did spend a minute thinking about best place for it.........there was no trash can listed in the rooms though "

Im sure Bundy has a reason for posting tho, and im sure he's a big boy and can answer himself.

If i had posted that, you would be all over me like a cheap suit.

"Im sure Bundy has a reason for posting tho, and im sure he's a big boy and can answer himself."

It came while I was in the chat room and Jamie asked me to post it......simple?

"If i had posted that, you would be all over me like a cheap suit."

GW was all over me like a cheap suit for posting it.

I am sure Neil wold give you a front row seat when he is near you for his seminar.

You could ask him about picking a PM for her legs and drinking ability and not the quaility of her work?

BTW who did name you brains?

bundy

My apologies Bundy.

I didn't mean it to sound so bad.

I read the post a bit quickly- and didn't quite realise straight away that it was all a quote- I was thinking it was all your own work. The subject line should have alerted me. I felt a bit sucked in. It did seem likje a caveat Emptor on my first read, and I did react that way. Sorry.

Using "quote" tags (or signs) may have made your meaning clearer.

And I'm sorry again to make it sound so bad.

"Im sure Bundy has a reason for posting tho, and im sure he's a big boy and can answer himself."

It came while I was in the chat room and Jamie asked me to post it......simple?

"If i had posted that, you would be all over me like a cheap suit."

I am sure Neil wold give you a front row seat when he is near you for his seminar.

You could ask him about picking a PM for her legs and drinking ability and not the quaility of her work?

BTW who did name you brains?

bundy

it was a joke joyce and i hope you know it. Of course i choose a PM on his/her ability, thats why i am where i am now.

Lighten up and btw, Mr Tracy christened me brains, teenage prodigy of Tracey island.

Back