France terrorist atrocity.

The world has not been helped by the idiotic us govt deciding to go into Iraq and Afghanistan.

sanj, let's word that correctly. The U.S. Government plus Allies invaded Iraq. The invasion was against International Law and considered an act of terrorism. Since Dubya stated publicly that he was 'on a mission from God' it counts as a religious act.

How many people have died as a result of this act of religious terrorism? Hundreds of thousands? A couple of million?

sanj, let's word that correctly. The U.S. Government plus Allies invaded Iraq. The invasion was against International Law and considered an act of terrorism. Since Dubya stated publicly that he was 'on a mission from God' it counts as a religious act.

How many people have died as a result of this act of religious terrorism? Hundreds of thousands? A couple of million?
I've seen a lot of different figures but definitely in the 100s of thousands. Americans and their allies, ie including us, are the biggest proponets of terrorism out there. australians got up in arms (mostly rightly too as it was a despicable act) about a solo idiot in Sydney killing 2 people, averaged out there were around that many civilian deaths PER HOUR FOR 10 YEARS in Iraq that we helped contribute to.

Afghanistan on top of course.

Why not let them be. If they really want help/guidance, then we can offer it.
But don't 'impose it' until they ask for it.

Because there's too much money, oil and politics at stake for the U.S. and its puppets to 'let them be'. The terrorism card allows governments to use the Muslim bogeyman to denigrate civil liberties and kill anyone with drone strikes.

? the US is the puppet. Aus is a puppet by default, we can't stand on our own two feet, too small, insignifcant and generally pathetic

it's no bogeyman, the objective is to kill, fight or whatever the non-believers till the dark veil of islam falls over all the lands. Not difficult to understand, pushing a religious agenda is a normal human thing to do

Oh yeah, just like communism. I think the U.S. used it as an excuse for those wars with Korea, USSR and Vietnam? Cuba are still paying the price today. And now it's the Islam bogeyman.

i would prefer if everyone minded their own business, and didn't preach their way of living to others by bombing them into the ground until they adopt it.

Don't *all* religions claim to be peaceful?
My religion at birth was Methodist.

I am now an Atheist.

When was the last Methodist and/or Athiest jjjeeeeeehaaard?

Seriously though; does anyone even need religion in their life at all? Many think they do; but......

Imagine getting hold of a baby, keeping that baby away from any information, print, video, audio, discussion etc about anything to do with any type of religion for it's whole adolescent life until adulthood, and at the same time taught it good values, manners, respect, etc.

Would it have an unfulfilled soul? An unfulfilled life? Lack of self esteem?

Would it be any less of a citizen?

Last edited:
Back