France terrorist atrocity.

Bloody hell! Another atrocity by people who follow the religion of peace. All because of some cartoons? Cartoonists who also made fun of every other religion, but of course there is one religion who takes offence.

These religious nutters are truly in a different league. There is a youtube that shows one walking up to an injured policeman, putting the gun to his head and finishing him off.

Got no idea how this can be stopped now? France has a large number of peaceful religion followers, and growing rapidly. I reckon they are in big trouble with some suburbs now no go zones for whites. Same as in England and Sweden.

Just bloody shocking!

See ya's.

I know, right! Those crazy Christians and their intolerance!

yeh those guys are always shooting dozens of innocent people because of cartoons

don't know what it is but for a supposedly peaceful religion there is something about it that just messes up peoples fundamental basics of their humanity

I know, right! Those crazy Christians and their intolerance!

These Derka Derkas are currently where the Christians were about 6-700 years ago. They are behind the current times as regards the divide of church and state.
I personally hope they hunt the perpetrators down and feed their bodies to the pigs.
I'm just so annoyed at the moment about these people.

protest.jpg

Not much anyone can do to stop people like this in the complex world we live in,one of our daughters is in Paris with some of her mates was talking to her a few hours ago,and she is very worried,even to go outside the hotel they are staying in..

yeh those guys are always shooting dozens of innocent people because of cartoons

Dozens? As in plural? Ten journalists were shot and two policemen. Your maths is way off, bro.

don't know what it is but for a supposedly peaceful religion there is something about it that just messes up peoples fundamental basics of their humanity

Don't *all* religions claim to be peaceful?

To paint an entire religion based on the horrific actions of a small handful of hardcore fundamentalists is the very epitome of intolerance. If you're going to go down the path of pointing the finger at Islam and it's followers as a whole, let me ask you what you think of:

This guy:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

Or this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Or this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

Or these guys:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

I mean, when it comes to acts of terrorism, Christianity has got Islam beat, by a long long way.

Religion itself is the very essence of intolerance.

Dozens? As in plural? Ten journalists were shot and two policemen. Your maths is way off, bro.

this is by no means a one off. I think I can count thanks bro.

so it's all cool, under 2 dozen cold blooded deaths is all good with you? makes for a peaceful religion?

Very, very sad.

I recall the IRA kneecapping people and occasionally bumping them off. But they never did it in the name of God or Catholicism.

Topcropper - you will no doubt be delighted to know that the last person to be guillotined in the 70s was one of your favourites ie. a proponent of the religion of peace.

Not much anyone can do to stop people like this in the complex world we live in,one of our daughters is in Paris with some of her mates was talking to her a few hours ago,and she is very worried,even to go outside the hotel they are staying in..

Our school has a group of students currently in Paris on a music tour. I have been in touch with one of the teachers who is on the trip and she said it was really frightening. The students were all sight seeing at the time and they quickly went back to their accommodation.

Frightening times for all.

Topcropper - you will no doubt be delighted to know that the last person to be guillotined in the 70s was one of your favourites ie. a proponent of the religion of peace.

One of the victims, a policeman, was a muslim・ Shot point blank. Somewhere in France, there are 12 grieving families

A terrible atrocity - condolences for all concerned. I sincerely hope the perpetrators are brought to justice and quickly.

I also hope that this may bring to an end some of the self censorship that has been around Western media in recent years. The memory of the victims deserves that.

I really don't see the link with religion though. These are just criminals who, being incapable of changing the world to their will through legitimate means, resort to the use of guns and terror. Religion is just the cover - Hitler used German nationalism, Stalin the narrative of the proletariat and the Crusaders used Christianity. Plenty of nutters have used religions of all colours as an excuse for their pursuit of power in the past and will again. If the religion wasn't there to use they would just find some other excuse (like Hitler and Stalin).

For example, who for one second believes this head of Islamic State is really a devout and humble Muslim, searching the Koran daily for how he may better his service to his God? He just wants power and will use any excuse to get it. He lacks both the intelligence and talent to use any other method than rape and murder to further his ends, so he uses what he has - and religion provides him with the means to bring the sheeple he needs to further his aims with him - those types unfortunately exist in all countries, including our own as we have seen.

If we make the mistake of associating this behaviour with Islam, we are making exactly the same mistake these criminals want their sympathisers to make. I like to think we are better than that.

I really don't see the link with religion though. These are just criminals who, being incapable of changing the world to their will through legitimate means, resort to the use of guns and terror. Religion is just the cover - Hitler used German nationalism, Stalin the narrative of the proletariat and the Crusaders used Christianity. Plenty of nutters have used religions of all colours as an excuse for their pursuit of power in the past and will again. If the religion wasn't there to use they would just find some other excuse (like Hitler and Stalin).

Congratulations finally someone has finally partially figured it out.

These people are 'wackos' pure and simple. If it wasn't this cause it would be some other cause.

The sooner we address this issue for what it is, the sooner preventative measures can be instated.

My only commentary is that criminal is not the right word. There are many criminals that are a criminal because they break the law. But most criminals are not 'wackos'.

A criminal could be a criminal for many reasons. I suspect only a small fraction of the total 'criminal population' would cold heartedly do what these guys just did.

I am donating a bit of money every month to help criminals post release. I can tell you, in many cases these just want to try and get on their feet again. But the system really works against them.
As a criminal their future will be permanently blemished by their criminal record. This makes it hard for an ex-crim to go straight.

Now some will say too bad, they did the crime now they do the time. Well they are doing the time, both in jail, and for the rest of their lives (because of their criminal records).

These people are 'wackos' pure and simple. If it wasn't this cause it would be some other cause.

3 wacko's this time? 3 lone wolfs? The Martin Place wacko was one lone wolf? Nothing to do with islam? OK? Whatever? Shouting Allaha Akbar!

These blokes were muslims, raised as muslims, lived in muslim suburbs of Paris, shouting muslim rantings as they slaughtered their victims.

It's starting to look like a joke every time someone tries to say islam has nothing to do with these atrocities?

I feel sorry for the moderate muslims. However the moderate muslims are irrelevant. It's the nutters that matter and the nutters are muslims, plain and simple.

See ya's.

3 wacko's this time? 3 lone wolfs? The Martin Place wacko was one lone wolf? Nothing to do with islam? OK? Whatever? Shouting Allaha Akbar!

These blokes were muslims, raised as muslims, lived in muslim suburbs of Paris, shouting muslim rantings as they slaughtered their victims.

It's starting to look like a joke every time someone tries to say islam has nothing to do with these atrocities?

I feel sorry for the moderate muslims. However the moderate muslims are irrelevant. It's the nutters that matter and the nutters are muslims, plain and simple.

See ya's.

TC - I can see your POV but I don't agree with it. This sort of thing is a very recent phenomenon and Islam has been around for centuries (not without violence in the name of it in other forms of course - just like Christianity et al).

From my POV your conclusion is just what they want us (and everyone else) to think. That they are martyrs to Islam or some such nonsense.

Looking back at my earlier post there is one thing I would rephrase - they are not "nutters" in the insane sense. They are likely very sane but they just desire power at any cost. They simply cannot tolerate a world that does not bend to their own will. Exactly like all the previous despots who raped and murdered to get what they want - it has been going on in different ways for a very long time... all over the world.

I'm not falling for the "Islam" thing - they are just straight out power hungry (mass) murderers. The cover of "Islam" is just an attempt to provide some sense of legitimacy to their desire to control how other people live.

Back