Free at Last..

1653428_593906400691517_669148964_n.jpg

While the case has captured the heart of the Australian Bogan I can't understand why her interview is worth millions. I'd say the price is just hyped up media BS - she'll get $100k most for a bog standard interview.

Cry cry cry - I'm innocent. We've all heard that before.

Cry cry cry - jail conditions were crap, slag of the Indo govt. Straight back to jail do no pass Kuta, do not collect $2M, collect rest of sentence.

I did it. My uncle grew it, my dad dried it and the rest of the family muled it. I was just unfortunate to encounter the only official in Indonesia who wouldn't take a bribe. Go to jail, stop at Kuta to pick up Mercedes, do not collect $2m, collect a life sentence.

It's not a marketable story. The TV movie on Sunday night was out rated by an infommercial (great south east).

I can't believe you lot are still talking about the chick.

One (very plain and old looking) lady being interviewed about her thoughts on Schapelle (the name sounds like a dog breed) on the news the night before last said it perfectly;

"If it was me who was caught and in that prison, noone would care, and I would still be in there".

The first picture of her face leaving prison was up for auction.
$20,000 from Woman's Day.
Well, f^ck me.

The Prosecution rests, yer honor.

Can you imagine though the horrible sinking feeling she'd get the first time she goes to a self service supermarket? "Unexpected item in bagging area".

Back