Free extract of Reno Kings' Book

When I was speaking at the Reno Kings workshop last November last year I heard a most inspiring story about a single mother who made a million dollars in property in 3 years.

Elin was an inspirational divorcee who found herself starting all over again.

In her own words, “Divorce left me with half a house, half a boat, half a child (she was pregnant), half a life really”.

Yet, after many challenges with personal fear and getting finance, she turned it all around to create a multi-million dollar property portfolio in short time using a range of strategies including niche markets, student accommodation, renovation and developments.

As a special offer to the readers of my e-magazine Property Investment Update readers I have arranged with Paul and Geoff to make her inspirational story avaialble.

Details went out in Property Investment Update yesrday to 11,000 subscribers.

If yours did not arrive because of spam filters etc, or if you don't currently subscribe (sorry for the ad) please go to www.PropertyUpdate.com.au and subscribe.

Last edited:
farone said:
Michael - when are you having a seminar in Sydney again?

Funny you should ask:cool:

Only yesterday I annouced my Annual Property Briefings.

I will be doing a series of seminars in Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane Melbourne and Adelaide.

Thanks to the sponsorship of the National Australia Bank these will be low cost ($59 and you can bring a friend for free) and they will be 4 hours on a Saturday morning (Sunday in Canberra)

Only announced yesterday and 89 bookings already - find out more details at
this link:-
Annual Property Briefings

Back