FREE Tickets to the Perth Property Expo

W.A. Forum members - as a keynote speaker at the Perth Property Expo I am able to offer you FREE tickets to the Perth Property Expo which will be held at on May 25th to 27th

I will be speaking each day in the afternoon so it would be great to see you there.

Details to get your free ticket are a little complicated but it’s worth the trouble – it will save you $18, save time registering at the event and you can get a few tickets for your friends.

This is how you get your tickets:

Go to www.propertyexpo.com.au
Click on Perth and Press Enter

Click on the middle red section that says Discount Tickets (don’t worry you will get more than the $5 off they are offering you – I’ll explain how.)

Fill in your details to register and then put in the promotional code METRO

You FREE ticket will be emailed to you. Please repeat this again for your spouse or friends.

I'll be there so come up and say hello:D

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Hi

With the Perth Property Expo on next weeknd I thought i would bump up this thread, reminding forum members that you can get FREE tickets for you and your friends - see thread above

Morning Michael,

Completed the process yesterday afternoon as described in your first post but as yet have not had an email with the tickets.

It did say on the auto form, after I completed all of the details, that if a reply wasn't forthcoming, it may have disappeared into cyberspace.

I also ticked the box where it said I didn't want to receive 3,000 tons worth of promotional material from all and sundry. Maybe that had a bearing on why I didn't get a reply from Metropole ??

Looking forward to catching up with you this weekend if you can reply to me.

Expo Update

Attended this morning, but Michael is speaking this afternoon. :-(

Had a chat at his stand to some spruikers and watched a short little presentation by Michael which was interesting.

Saw the Reno Kings (the dufus MC introduced them as the Reeeno Kings) and they presented with plenty of gusto.

Had to leave early as I parked on the street (damn that PCEC, there is never enough parking even at the start of an event).

Plenty of stands for tropical paradises, unit developments, share trading systems (watched as they showed a live deal that netted 7% in 10 minutes with the guy being shown almost writing the cheque there and then to buy it), but they did not interest me.

Morning Michael,

Completed the process yesterday afternoon as described in your first post but as yet have not had an email with the tickets.

It did say on the auto form, after I completed all of the details, that if a reply wasn't forthcoming, it may have disappeared into cyberspace.

I also ticked the box where it said I didn't want to receive 3,000 tons worth of promotional material from all and sundry. Maybe that had a bearing on why I didn't get a reply from Metropole ??

Looking forward to catching up with you this weekend if you can reply to me.

You won't get a reply from Metropole - it has nothing to do with us

It all come from the Expo organisors - we just passed on the info of a deal I organised with them for readers of Property Update

I went to the expo opening day yesterday. Did the circuit inside, collected my show bags, listened to a few seminars and was great to catch up with Michael Yardney, and few other Somersofters again. Hope you have an enjoyable extra fews days stay in Perth after the event closes on Sunday Michael.

HotRod, you should have parked straight across the road from the convention center in the Wilsons carpark under the Westralia Square Building. You can park as long as you like there, and its only a 2 minute under cover walk to the expo.

Dazzling, my tickets arrived within a couple of minutes by email. Maybe you made a typo on your email address??

I went to the expo opening day yesterday. Did the circuit inside, collected my show bags, listened to a few seminars and was great to catch up with Michael Yardney, and few other Somersofters again. Hope you have an enjoyable extra fews days stay in Perth after the event closes on Sunday Michael.

HotRod, you should have parked straight across the road from the convention center in the Wilsons carpark under the Westralia Square Building. You can park as long as you like there, and its only a 2 minute under cover walk to the expo.

Dazzling, my tickets arrived within a couple of minutes by email. Maybe you made a typo on your email address??

Yup, I knew about the Wilson parking but had to leave by 12.30 anyway to umpire my son's hockey match. I just wanted to whine about the parking. I was involved with the project with one of the main consultants and advised them that they did not have enough parking.

I'm dropping in there Sunday (only day i can get out and about for a few hours) then up to Kings Park for a family gettogether (itsa hard life ;) )

Back