FREE WebCast - Catch the next property wave

When I conducted a number of free teleseminars earlier this year, I had aa great response - hundreds of people on the line - and then MJ posted on this forum and said "why don't you do a webinar?"

And someone else complained "the phone card to teh American phone number costs $1 so its not really free" :confused:

Well...

I did my homework - subscribed to the latest technology and we are conducting our first WebCast on Wednesday 4th July at 8.00pm.

This will be an interactive webcast - so not even the $1 phone call costs - you can hear it free and live on the web and you will be able to interact and ask questions.

On the night we will discuss "Where are Property Markets Heading" and there will be a panel of 4 experts including me.

Click here to register and take part in the event.

Even if you can't make it on the night, if you register, we'll tell you how to get a free replay after the event

Sounds interesting thanks Michael, thankyou, I have registered but I already know I will unfortunately be out and not web connected on that night so I look forward to watching the replay.

I now have organised for Patrick Bright - buyer's agent from Sydney to join us on the night to give an update on the Sydney market and I have 2 Perth experts I am speaking to. I'm sure one will join us on the night I'll keep you posted.

You can get details and ask a question of he expert by clicking here.

Kinghtm - no problems you not being available on the night - by registering, we'll send you details of the way to here the replay.

Michael

I did register, was I meant to receive an email confirming things?

Gazza

Yes you were - the system was playing up for the first 20 bookings or so, but was fixed after that.

If you havn't received an email with full details yet please register here

There will now be a panel of 6 property experts that you can ask questions.

So far 276 people booked in over the last 2days - even if you can't make it on the 4th - if you register for FREE, and we'll give you details of the replay.

Hi Michael

Mate you could have picked a better night. The state of origin is on..
Tried to register but got an error.

Wayne

State of Origin :confused:

What's that? - has it got something to do with different rates of land tax in different states???

try registering again by clicking this link its worked for over 400 others - probably not football fans, and you will be given details of the replay.

In an attempt to give a big picture overview of what's happening in the Australian property markets I have now added Craig Turnbull from Perth who will be joining us for this free WebCast to give his thoughts on what's happening out West.

Over 600 peole booked in for his free event next Wednesday (4th July)- already hundreds of questions submitted - obviuosly we won't be able to answer them all.

And for the State of Origin football fans - sorry :p I didn't realise the clash - but this new technology will allow the replay to be up within 5 minutes of the end of the event - this obviously also helps people in SA and WA considering the time difference.

Join us by registering - just click here.

Back