Freestyler Investment Tracker

I was looking through past threads and noticed mention of the Freestyler IP tracker software.

I have had a look on the website but nothing appears to match.

Does any one know if this software is still available or how I can get hold of it?

I currently use property genius and find it extremely frustrating and very limited in its applicability.

Regards

Jeremy

I think it was developed by DuncanM - frequent and knowledgeable poster - particularly in relation to tax and depreciation type issues...

Duncan's website from memory is otter software???

www.otter-software.com.au

good luck.

ps. i have no connection with DM but if he wants to shout me a beer for a referral I won't say no ;)

Thanks Nigel

I have looked into it.

A huge leap in cost from around $80 from Freestylers to $299 from otter software.

Is this really the same piece of software?

Can a Freestyler please advise?
TW, Paul Zag etc

Thanks

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy

Yes it is the same software.

Give us a call in the office on 1800 626 011 if you have any further questions about the software.

Cheers
Robert

Property Tracker

Property Tracker is ONLY available from Otter Software at http://www.otter-software.com.au

Otter Software did have an agreement with Freestylers for them to sell a rebadged version of the software. This is no longer the case.

Any copies purchased from Freestyler are not eligible for the upgrade path we provide as we release new versions.

Screenshots, details and downloads available online.

Duncan Margetts.
Otter Software Pty Ltd.

Last edited:
Back