Fremantle WA

PPOR or IP?
Location in Freo
How many in building
Builder?
Estimated start and completion date

90sqm is a nice size for a 2 x 2 - pretty darn big. But if that includes the balcony then it's not so grande

sorry not for me its for a friend it will be an investment they claim the rent will be between 650-700 per week but what they claim as you would all know isnt always what you will get think there is about 60 in the complex it is the move by match development estimated completion october/december balcony is included the balcony is 10 squares.
cheers Rob

Without even looking at it, I know they could get better returns with many other developments.

$600k for $650-700 pwk isn't that good. I'd want to be paying in the $500ks for that return

in freo?? or in a different suburbs personally those returns dont sound that attractive either i think maybe he should shift more towards east perth or vic park if he's looking in WA what areas are you thinking would be better for him to to invest??? i still think his best option is in darwin i would think he can get large returns around that price bracket up there but havnt done much research.

Whats everyones thoughts on a modern apartment on the 4th floor without a lift? Would that be a major turn off for most people?

That is definately an apartment I could live in - wouldn't feel like being crowded at all.

Stairs would get annoying moving furniture in or bringing anything bulky home. But once settled in would be terrific pad in a great spot imho.

Whats everyones thoughts on a modern apartment on the 4th floor without a lift? Would that be a major turn off for most people?

That is definately an apartment I could live in - wouldn't feel like being crowded at all.

I've lived in a 3rd floor with no issues so I reckon I could handle one more - especially with an awesome place like that!
The only time it's a real hassle is with groceries from the car to the door. I wonder if ColesOnline delivers to your door :)

But generally I think 3 with no lift is probably the limit. If that was an ordinary apartment on the 4th floor I'd probably say no way.

in freo?? or in a different suburbs personally those returns dont sound that attractive either i think maybe he should shift more towards east perth or vic park if he's looking in WA what areas are you thinking would be better for him to to invest??? i still think his best option is in darwin i would think he can get large returns around that price bracket up there but havnt done much research.

FYI, I have a 2x2 in south freo (small complex), right on the beach full ocean views. It is rented out at $720 fully furnished.
Even at that it is my worst performer. There is a lot of competition out there in the units and not that much demand. I think would be better off staying closer to Perth CBD if you were to buy OTP for investment.

Back