Friday night again why are we here?

Well here we are again, another Friday night and the same old saddos with no life sitting here with our laptops in front of the telly drinking JD and orange juice whilst the rest of the world is out there in the pub, probably in front of the telly drinking JD and orange juice - oh wait is that just me? Have the rest of you all gone out to visit the real world or is anyone still here?

There's another world? A "real world"?
People keep telling me I need to get out more. I think they're right.
I'm going to do something about that. Starting tomorrow!!!

beautiful day,
Lunch in the city with my cousin, catching up on property stuff, having a laugh, and now ensconched with a cuppa (no JD sorry) and some dark chokky and happily catching up on the goss I've missed over the last few days.

Mind you, Im work shift work, over a 7 day roster, so "mondays" and "fridays" dont mean much to me anymore.... makes it easier shopping for properties midweek, when its my "saturday" if you know what I mean........;)

Wow... I was just thinking the same thing... "I wonder what the rest of the world is doing"
and I saw your post... so "snap!" is it de ja vous???
I'm just sitting here waiting for my husband to get home from Rockhampton for the weekend..

I'm supposed to be camping by the Macleay river right now, and heading off in the morning [Saturday] on a two day canoe and bass fishing trip down the Macleay river. I should be sitting by the camp fire now, had 6 beers and about to bunker down, but a big storm yesterday means the river is too high. It's been cancelled, too dangerous and the fish would be in hiding.

Starting here,.....

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=-30.845555,152.080586&spn=0.012914,0.019226&z=16

and going down to georges junction. Bugger..!!

The trip is now next weekend.

See ya's.

I work every weekend too so Thursdays and Fridays are my weekends.

Hubby got called in on an overtime shift so its just me the dogs and the telly.........and one son in the next room watching a different channel.......another son and his friend in his room playing crappy gangster rap and getting drunk................my surrogate son upstairs sulking in his room cos everybody else is making too much noise!

I'm on Asti and beer, fully aware that a tenant of mine wants me to shovel the gravel from his gutter back up the driveway tomorrow. He hates me and doesn't want me near the place and seriously expects me to hire a handy-man for this and to tighten his door knobs.

Im not as good as I once was and know it will be a slow start tomorrow and being polite to that lazy a******** will look like devotion beyond the call of duty. I'll face that hurdle when I come to it. :)

Hey Topcropper just noticed your signature and wondered - how do you know? I mean have you been dead once and came back so you know it was a long time or is it just something you read?

Poor old sunfish!

Well I fully expect 4 people to come along and pay me deposits on 4 houses tomorrow so good thing I don't open up until 10.00am!

Hey Topcropper just noticed your signature and wondered - how do you know? I mean have you been dead once and came back so you know it was a long time or is it just something you read?

Course I've been dead before. It's exactly the same as before I was born.

See ya's.

Thats interesting cos although I don't remember being dead before (which is not to say I haven't been, no doubt I was Cher in a previous life) I did have a little operation once and it seemed that no time passed between being put under the anaesthetic and then waking up again and I kind of thought that might be what time was like in between dying and being reborn.

Hey I am giving those D&G chappies some brilliant material, I must remember to check in tomorrow. The sad thing is I don't think its the alcohol!

Sunfish you need to try 103 for some good old British comedy - well 103 on Austar for the UKtv channel not sure what that is on Foxtel.

Hey Rob are you still here? Did you sort out a hot date for tomorrow or was that a sad fib earlier and really you will still be here tomorrow night aswell?

Well here we are again, another Friday night and the same old saddos with no life sitting here with our laptops in front of the telly drinking JD and orange juice whilst the rest of the world is out there in the pub, probably in front of the telly drinking JD and orange juice - oh wait is that just me? Have the rest of you all gone out to visit the real world or is anyone still here?

Hey girl; speak for yourself.

I have a life - a good one, but it doesn't involve going out every Friday night and getting on the p.i.s.s....it USED to!!

As a matter of fact, my wife has gone to see ABBAMANIA tonight with a few girls, and I am home with the no.1 (only son) son having some nice father and son time, read him a few pages and then tuck him into bed. Nice.

A quick squizz at SS, then off to bed for some James Patterson suspense and drama - "Black Market", chapter 22.

Tomorrow night; well, that's different. The brother and sister-in-law are coming to stay over, THEN we'll be on the turps. Biggish night coming up.

Followed up with some brunch on Sunday and then off to the Absolutely '80's concert in the arvo.

Hey Marc tell me about the "80's concert!

If we had money I would be booking the Living End concert, they rocked at Big Day out a couple of years ago!

On the other hand I would also like to see the Dog Whisperer Caesar Milan!

Hey Rob are you still here? Did you sort out a hot date for tomorrow or was that a sad fib earlier and really you will still be here tomorrow night aswell?

I've got some plans. Don't you worry. Haven't been out on a date for a year now. Think it's time to move forward.
Not sure I'll get anything organised for tomorrow night, but at least I can start doing some due diligence and putting some offers in. Like Dolf De Roos says - look at 100, shortlist 20, put offers in on 10 and see if you get a bite. Something like that, anyway.

Good thinking, so you will apply some real estate strategies to finding a date and If you are successful you might get as far as leaving a deposit!

Good thinking, so you will apply some real estate strategies to finding a date and If you are successful you might get as far as leaving a deposit!

I've been somewhat successful with my real estate strategy. Maybe it can be applied elsewhere. I'll let you know how I get on, if your'e interested.

Back