Game Change: Bob Carr as backup PM?

This is the only forum I am on and I dont accept that it is your right to change my post to suit yourself.

Who are you....GOD?

Deleted it for you.

It's accepted practice elsewhere. Not here. Lesson learned.

I'm on about 7 other forums and it is common place. But if it upsets you that much consider it gone.

As for the god comment - your word isn't gospel either.

This is the only forum I am on and I dont accept that it is your right to change my post to suit yourself.

Who are you....GOD?

I agree with The Fence here.

Everybody is allowed to voice their opinions, preferably in a respectful way.

However to distort other people's post crosses the lines towards appearing disrespectful and arrogant.

I agree with The Fence here.

Everybody is allowed to voice their opinions, preferably in a respectful way.

However to distort other people's post crosses the lines towards appearing disrespectful and arrogant.

As I said - it's a common thing elsewhere which I am used to. If it is an issue here it won't happen again.

Hell, its usually shortened to EFA. I was doing the polite version :p

Appreciate the apology and all thanks. But if you are on forums that allow posts to be quoted and changed and then passed off as corrected then I should imagine a rethink about who you are mixing with right there.

It smacks of the very same arrogance you so vehemently accuse many on here of.

And yes at least I KNOW my word is not gospel and don't go around editing others posts and proclaim some high moral ground as a result and back it up with, "it happens on other forums"

I won't let up either Ideo, just like you I can keep talking. But for now, good night, sleep tight.:)

Back