Get Everything you Every Wanted.

Imagine anything you want, imagine that someone has the answers!

I have been fortunate in my time to acculmulate 10,000 separate articles of knowledge and wisdom . Today I would like to offer it to each of you for very small investment. Never before in the history of the world such a body of information has been collected.

We all have problems right? Well I have the answers ready for you.

For example:
  • How to become thin, whilst eating like a pig and without exercise.
  • How to become a multimillionaire almost overnight by working with some Nigerian equity partners.
  • 1000fs of tips on how to increase the size of the gwedding tackleh.
  • 1000fs more tips on where to get those blue pills to keep the gwedding tackleh gup and ready for actionh.
  • Where to get cheap copies of the above blue pills without prescription.
  • Where to get herbal copies of the above blue pills.
  • Where to got for some gvisual multimediah action to help in the point above.
  • PhDfs and Masters degrees for US$29.95, no study or exams require, a Visa card is all you need to qualify!
  • gAs seen on TVh Pasta pots
  • Be young again taking synthetic HGH Human Growth Hormone.
  • Increase the size of your breasts with : Breast enlargement cream

The wisdom of the world, out today, the Always Learning 10,000 SPAM email collected over 3 months. But yours in one CD, perfect Christmas gift, and ideal for those you hate!

Hurry while stocks last, call now on: 03, 3333,333 ask for the
gAlways_Learning Super SPAM 10,000 Email collection on CD for Morons h

How much would you expect to pay for this CD collection? Not $1M, not $300,000 but only a very very special price of $100.

And as a special offer for Somersoft forum members, today only I will offer special deal of 2 CDfs for $200, thatfs right, two at twice the price!!! Life doesnft get better than this!

PhDfs and Masters degrees for US$29.95, no study or exams require, a Visa card is all you need to qualify!

so thats what got you working in Japan...!! I better get my doctorate in robotics.... always wanted to work with Honda Robotic Research Labs :)

I dips me lid! I always thought that a good laser printer and Photoshop would be a solution to all the world's problems.

It definitely produces as many PhD's , Master's and Bachelor's as you could possibly want to plaster on your wall.

Photoshop is a great way for instant cosmetic surgery at a fraction of the cost. Lose weight, increase in height, increase size of all kinds of tackles and fish, and look younger. All this with a few mouse clicks!

Ah, vanity, vanity!

Desto.

Originally posted by Desto
I dips me lid! I always thought that a good laser printer and Photoshop would be a solution to all the world's problems.

Just to add to the list a good digital camera and a card printer -

http://www.fargo.com/

and the world is yours for the taking :D

/me lacks the card printer :(

bundy

Back