Gladstone Property Manager

Hi All,
I looked through some of the older posts because the question has been asked before a few times.. Im looking at sacking my current Property Manager here in Gladstone (for a few different reasons :mad: ) just wondering if anyone has some recommendations for a good PM here. If you want to know who I wouldn't recommend send me a private message. Cheers people.

Gladstone - Property Manager and RE Agent

I am also looking for reccomendations for both a good REA and a good PM. Am currently in the proccess of sacking the one i have.

Have been through previous posts - and had a couple of PMs, + my own experiences to arrive at the current summary....

Vote Codes (- = bad, 0 = neutral, + = good, blank = no feedback)....
* to split between votes and agency.

0 *Remax
+ *Raine & Horne
+ *Elders
- *Ray White
+-*LJ Hooker
*Century 21
- *Go Gecko

TO arrive at a grand total of ONLY 7 votes.....surely we must have a few more on the forum with Gladstone property management experiences.

Yeah I'm getting a few private messages of bad PM's, not to many good ones at this stage. I'm making up a list of questions and hopefully I'll be interviewing a few PM's later this week. I'll keep you guys posted with the outcome.
The PM I had was pretty well recommended on the forum however I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole now. I'm not sure if we should rubbish them publicly. I would rather keep it positive here.

Gladstone PM vote revision.

+ *Remax
+ *Raine & Horne
+ *Elders
-- *Ray White
++-*LJ Hooker
*Century 21
- *Go Gecko

Only 9 votes so far...

Amendments since last post
Remax revised from 0 to +
Ray White another -
LJ Hooker another +

To vote PM me, or add to thread.

+ *Remax
+ *Raine & Horne
+ *Elders
-- *Ray White
++-*LJ Hooker
*Century 21
- *Go Gecko

Only 9 votes so far...

Amendments since last post
Remax revised from 0 to +
Ray White another -
LJ Hooker another +

To vote PM me, or add to thread.

Another - for Go Gecko please

I'll add mine:

+ *Remax
+ *Raine & Horne
+ *Elders
-- *Ray White
++-*LJ Hooker
*Century 21
-- *Go Gecko

Go Gecko sales are excellent, although I've had several problems with the PMing over the last two years. In general, just too pro tenant and not enough scrutinty on the maintenence requests and value of tradies, I've just been surprised too many times with huge bills.

It's costed me a lot, over $100pw each on 2x properties last FY. It's a very tough area to be a PM, the tenants seem particularily whingy and have very high expectations due to the high rents they pay, and they are the ones in their office when I'm the one 2,000kms away...

I have had some serious discussions with them (letting them know my expectations), adjustments have been made and it seems to be going well now, although any more trouble and I'll look at switching.

I am probably going to have to look again !! I went with a private PM. Who has now decided that it is all to hard and giving it away !!

Am thinking that i may just have to sell !! So may end up choosing PM on basis of best sales agent !! Yet to decide on this either !

go geckos

Need 2 more characters. For us they went south when Angela had her baby.

OK. Here is the updated list:

+ *Remax
+ *Raine & Horne
+ *Elders
-- *Ray White
++-*LJ Hooker
*Century 21
--- *Go Gecko

I've just had another situation with my PM and I'm ready to move.

Does anyone have any more + recommendations to give before I do the ring around?

Also, Angel and Jenko - interested in a bulk deal? I have 6x properties to move... might get an even better deal with 8+.

Back