Glenroy apartment for sale

Hi all,

I am going to be listing my apartment in Glenroy, Vic, for sale next month through an agent. As a first point of call, and to jointly realise the private sale savings, I thought I would post here.

It is a very neat and tidy apartment set back off Pascoe Vale road. Low maintenance tenants and body corporate - no issues since ownership. Ground floor two bedroom apartment with sole use of small off-title garden area behind unit. Brick 1960's construction in a well kept block (i.e. all guttering is well maintained, no damp issues, etc).

Located in the block at 848 Pascoe Vale road it is in a great location. 2 min walk away is the Glenroy shopping strip, and walking 1 minute further is the Glenroy train station (zone 1) and Safeway supermarket. Close links to the Western Ring Road and Citylink also allow ease of transport.

Some particulars to assist:

- 2 bedroom apartment
- single car space on title
- Rented for $260/week until Sept 2009 - tenants keen to stay on if required
- Low body corporate at $200/qtr

Google Map:
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&...144.917436&spn=0.008913,0.019226&z=16&iwloc=A

This is a very tidy, safe and secure apartment in a surprisingly quiet location. I am selling due to personal reasons (wanting to start-up a business) but am not in a rush to do so. Asking price is $240,000.

If you would like to enquire about the property please send me a PM and we can take it from there. Photos supplied upon request.

Regards,

Ben Williamson

Back