Melbourne April 2010 Somersoft (MIG) meeting - 28th of April

We've managed to secure a guest speaker for the MIG meeting this month. The details of the presentation are:

Wining Negotiation Techniques for Property Buyers

In the hunt for property, both home buyers and investors are often so keen that that do not apply clever and valuable negotiation techniques to by well. While the state of the market will empower one side more than the other, learning some Winning Negotiation Techniques can ‘earn’ the buyers many thousands of dollars, supporting the old adage ”You make your first profit when you buy well”.

The presenter is Mike McNamara from the Melbourne Property School. The full brief from Mike is attached.

The venue for this months meeting will be:

Nunawading Community Centre
16-20 Silver Grove Nunawading 3131
Google Maps Link

It's right next door to the Nunawading Train Station. The entrance will be at the back of the building, facing the train line.

The presentation is scheduled to begin at 7:00pm on the 28th.

Tea & coffee will be provided. Please reply so I've got a rough idea of numbers. As always, the meeting is free of charge.

Attachments

• Guest Speake Mike McNamara- Negotiation Techniques.doc
    23 KB · Views: 250
Just realised how long it's been since we had the guest speaker format. I will be sure to come along, just in case it's another two or three years before the next one! :p

Looking forward to it, see you there. And thanks for organising this one, Pete.

Thanks PT, i'll be there.

Just realised how long it's been since we had the guest speaker format. I will be sure to come along, just in case it's another two or three years before the next one! :p

James,

I think the last MIG I attended with a guest speaker was Dale.. Maybe 4 years ago?

Sorry, apologies from us

Great idea - but our No: 1 son has just arrived to be Married, so will be involved with him for the next two weeks

Hope it is a good evening for all concerned

Regards
Kristine

I think I've convinced a newbie (says the "veteran" of 1 Somersoft meeting) to come along, so please put down 1 more attendee (in addition to myself).

Back