Gold ? Property ?

Hi all,

what are the thoughts on this ?

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny

Read, follow the evidence before making any comments please

Thx

My hubby heard it on the radio and some news, but I had the same question why wasn't it a full page story in the press, or openning news for that matter?
You know throughout history we had changes in currency over time, sometimes it looks like a huge conspiracy theory, don't you think?
As if someone has an agenda to make people loose faith in the currency at present (the problem happening now), however I would be more interested in what would they want to replace it with?
I just hope with not some plastic card, that would be centralised, or even globalised...:eek:
Interesting times ahead indeed....

HI MIW,

it looks like the main stream news are not going to report this in the fear of losing their job and obviously tv are for brain washing.

even those italy bond resurface on the theage.com.au but only to indicate what is fake, but how can the fake appears everywhere around the world ?

http://media.theage.com.au/news/wor...on-in-fake-us-bonds-3052692.html?from=newsbox

obviously the question here is what are we going to do as an investor for now and future ?

Keep holding debt (and property), and earn money from the cash flow ?
Start stacking Gold ?
Stash water and canned food ?

thx

My hubby heard it on the radio and some news, but I had the same question why wasn't it a full page story in the press, or openning news for that matter?
You know throughout history we had changes in currency over time, sometimes it looks like a huge conspiracy theory, don't you think?
As if someone has an agenda to make people loose faith in the currency at present (the problem happening now), however I would be more interested in what would they want to replace it with?
I just hope with not some plastic card, that would be centralised, or even globalised...:eek:
Interesting times ahead indeed....

HI MIW,

it looks like the main stream news are not going to report this in the fear of losing their job and obviously tv are for brain washing.

even those italy bond resurface on the theage.com.au but only to indicate what is fake, but how can the fake appears everywhere around the world ?

http://media.theage.com.au/news/wor...on-in-fake-us-bonds-3052692.html?from=newsbox

obviously the question here is what are we going to do as an investor for now and future ?

Keep holding debt (and property), and earn money from the cash flow ?
Start stacking Gold ?
Stash water and canned food ?

thx

Well, that's a good question, so I am holding some gold already as a hedge.
If they continue printing all this currency than inflation has to kick in, so perhaps locking into lower interest is the way to go. If hyperinflation kicked in then most my properties would be paid off...
I suppose my strategy was always the same, as long as I can afford to accumulate then I do...so I'm still wishing to buy few properties vis SMSF.
I suppose the strategy there is to continue building alternative passive sources of income.
We cannot control these events so I suppose the smart thing is to stay on course but have contingencies in place.
Gee, you know what I always store vast number of canned food. Everytime my sister visits from QLD she's asking me if I am storing for some war?:eek:

The plot should have been kept simpler and related to just the western powers. It might have been half believable.

To incorporate the Asian side of things, especially from several hundred years ago. Well it might capture the imagination of somone reading off the internet, it does less when one has actually studied abit of asian history.

Anyway enjoy the show focks.

Some of the stuff that he says is beyond .....read it for yourself

I asked JL if the Elders were the direct descendants of humans who were born on another planet and migrated here. He personally has no knowledge of this, and was told their supernatural lifespan was merely due to diet and herbs.

Other high-level insiders have revealed to me that fully five different groups of extraterrestrial humans have colonized the Earth in the past. The Elders are apparently the living descendants of one of these groups.

The larger Chinese pyramids were apparently built as landing platforms for their ships. I have been told there are still vast networks of crystalline pipes underneath the ground, linking these sites together.

It is also quite possible that the Elders brought many of their favorite things over from their home world. This may explain why so many great spices could only be found in Asia and nowhere else.

They may also have released some of their technology to the people -- including silk and ceramics manufacturing techniques.

It is also possible that the silkworms themselves were not originally native to this planet -- and may have even been genetically engineered to perform their uniquely valuable service.

One of my top insiders told me that the great pyramid-building cultures of Atlantis were all founded by immigrant humans who came here from other worlds.

Some people may be laughing at this now, but I don't think they have a whole lot of time left to remain ignorant of these things.

He also believes that 9/11 was an inside job to remove all the hidden gold from the basements , the gold belongs to China and the US don't wanna give it back.......

Back