golden tag line

looks okay to me - i've bought worse. good price, where is this "belmont" (not being the newcastle belmont). a week or so of tidy up work and i'd be great ... what would rent be if it were looking a bit better?

layout was a bit ordinary - perhaps try and turn the "study" area into open plan with the kitchen and shuffle it around a bit to create a "living" space. laundry is huge compared to the rest of the unit. hmmmm ... potential .... :D

Remember this is an auction - the price is to get you in. I bet it goes closer to the 100k. Renovated it will be worth around $140k by the look of RE.com

Am I being cynical????? you bet I am :D

Chris

Remember this is an auction - the price is to get you in. I bet it goes closer to the 100k. Renovated it will be worth around $140k by the look of RE.com

Am I being cynical????? you bet I am :D

Chris

You're not trying to say that the agent is UNDERQUOTING are you?

Shame on you. That practice doesn't exist any more (or any less).

heaps of time and effort.. but I can actually see how you could make it really nice (of course, assuming the walls i consider knocking out aren't structural..)

Lizzie is right - knock out the study, move the kitchen over, open plan L shape wher the study was.
knock out the wall to the laundry, increase the bathroom size slightly, get rid of the bath, and put a washer and dryer in there with just a shower stall..

paint, carpets, curtains, RCAC, gas furnace, mirrors in the bedroom, render the outside.

Could be a really nice place..
if i had the time and inclination..

Back