Good Multi Unit Builder

Hi There,

I'm about to kick off a multi unit development.

I have a tried and tested builder which I am reasonable happy with, but for a range of reasons I would like another builder for consideration as well.

Can anybody suggest a good quality multi unit builder in Perth.

Hey Jeff,
I saw that you had picked up another project and it was multi units - I've been meaning to get in touch and say well done you!
Try - Exclusive, Danmar, Promenade or Quattro. All are small-medium with good reputations.

Hey Jeff,
I saw that you had picked up another project and it was multi units - I've been meaning to get in touch and say well done you!
Try - Exclusive, Danmar, Promenade or Quattro. All are small-medium with good reputations.

Hey Miff, long time no hear,

Yep, out on a limb on this one, 8 units.......gulp!

Inspired have been great, but they're getting too busy, damn, I cant even get Vas in the city for a meeting.

So, ill check out those in your list.

Where you at these days?

Hey Miff, long time no hear,

Yep, out on a limb on this one, 8 units.......gulp!

Inspired have been great, but they're getting too busy, damn, I cant even get Vas in the city for a meeting.

So, ill check out those in your list.

Where you at these days?

I know they are busy :(

Lots and lots. Gave up work (yay!) so I can make meetings with builders during the day :)

Actually you might be interested in the company I met today. Thompsons Sustainable who have just opened a branch in WA. It's framed construction (like eastern states) but build times are around 16 weeks.

Besides my own 6 projects I'm doing site finding and feasibility for others and some mentoring for those who want to learn or have a second opinion on their own developments.

I know they are busy :(

Lots and lots. Gave up work (yay!) so I can make meetings with builders during the day :)

Actually you might be interested in the company I met today. Thompsons Sustainable who have just opened a branch in WA. It's framed construction (like eastern states) but build times are around 16 weeks.

Besides my own 6 projects I'm doing site finding and feasibility for others and some mentoring for those who want to learn or have a second opinion on their own developments.

Yea, too busy, are you building with them still?

That's good news, 6 projects (not all at once surely) would require a fair bit of oversight. How have you structured it, are you getting more involved with the build, or just cracking the whip on the builders?

I've been thinking of also getting more involved myself, and scaling back the day job, but only if I can add value and drop the build price to cover my time.

I looked at frame construction a while back, its a good concept and very common over east. There's just a real resistance to that type of thing over here still, and I reckon its still a way off before it becomes marketable. Certainly cheaper no doubt.

Back