Good NAB Home loan banker in melbourne

Hi,

I currently have home loans with NAB for some properties. Although their rates are good, I haven't been able to find a good home loan banker. I am looking to get new property & re-valuations for my current properties. Is there a good one in melbourne anyone wants to recommend?

Cheers,
tam

Ive known a couple of goods ones in my time, but they quickly burn out due to the workload etc, and either move into another division, or change jobs.

Brokers can write NAB loans, why dont you talk to one and see if they can give you a better service. While there are no guarnatees they will be around forever, I suggest its more likely they will still be in business longer than the average Nab banker.

For brokers the Nab commission structure is a little diferent, and they work off hard copies, and faxes rather than electronic submissions, but a good broker will use them when they are the best fit for a client, and a good broker will take your wishes into account when making a recomendation.

Ive known a couple of goods ones in my time, but they quickly burn out due to the workload etc, and either move into another division, or change jobs.

Brokers can write NAB loans, why dont you talk to one and see if they can give you a better service. While there are no guarnatees they will be around forever, I suggest its more likely they will still be in business longer than the average Nab banker.

For brokers the Nab commission structure is a little diferent, and they work off hard copies, and faxes rather than electronic submissions, but a good broker will use them when they are the best fit for a client, and a good broker will take your wishes into account when making a recomendation.

and the 66 pts they pay with zero clawback is almost generous these days :)

ta
rolf

Hi,

I currently have home loans with NAB for some properties. Although their rates are good, I haven't been able to find a good home loan banker. I am looking to get new property & re-valuations for my current properties. Is there a good one in melbourne anyone wants to recommend?

Cheers,
tam

Normally if your loan is over $750,000 or your a self employed/ business loan - NAB will auto assign a relationship banker.

You can however request to have one. In term of a good one; they have thousands of relationship banker in NAB and any one of them will only stay with that company for 2-3 years before promoting or moving on...so hard to say whos " good" - just make sure they are competent in what they are doing.

Regards
Michael

Isn't that only if you're a 4-star broker?

The last time I had only 3 stars (quite a few years ago), I was still able to submit NAB loans.

I find the NABs business processes antiquated. This can be useful for some deals, but generally it's not a good thing and the service you'll get depends on the person you're dealing with. The problem is the really good ones tend to move on far too quickly. :(

I get excellent service from NAB. No complaints. We can turn a deal around in 2-3 working days unconditional (3 is on the outside with full vals and LMI). Homeside different story.

When they go to shift him to another role I'm mulling around gazumping them and offer more to get him to work for me.

I get excellent service from NAB. No complaints. We can turn a deal around in 2-3 working days unconditional (3 is on the outside with full vals and LMI). Homeside different story.

When they go to shift him to another role I'm mulling around gazumping them and offer more to get him to work for me.

I would agree with that.
Homeside is overworked with lack of staff...

NAB on the another hand is more of a personal touch and responds much quicker.

Regards
Michael

Hi tam,

Why do you want to stick to NAB? Your exposure with them is too high if you are thinking about a third...fourth...whatever it is- loan with them.

Diversify, get a good MORTGAGE BROKER and let them do the leg work for you.

Regards, JO

Back