Great big stoush about to errupt between Stuart Zadel and Jamie McIntyre

I wonder if any of you actually know the above mentioned two guys, Stuart and Jamie?

Do you know them personally? if not i doubt your comments hold much water as ours.

Moot point really. As for being employed...being under the thumb is equally deminishing. Which is what they are. IMO

I have met Stuart on several occasions and also know Jamie's EX wife.

I'm looking forward to seeing the villain in this scenario get his comeuppance!!!

It sure will be long overdue.

Do you know them personally? if not i doubt your comments hold much water as ours.
IMO

Yes, I know Stuart very well and look up to him. I also had the chance to look at his totally legitimate Trade Marking Certificate.

As for Jamie, I met him once and not interested to meet again.

I am looking forward to see the end of this affair, we will see how it goes.

Tamira

I think this will benefit the average punter...maybe they will throw in more free material!;)

Look forward to outcome.....feathers will fly!

I think its sad both of them seem to be raping and trying to cash in on a great mans work. :mad:

I guess though, its a huge compliment to Napoleon Hill and the foundation. The only other book I know of being "raped" and used for peoples own benifit is the Bible. ;)

Cheers

Mick

Last edited:
Update 2013

Both McIntyre and Zadel seem to claim the higher ground in their dispute and it seems it is still not settled.
http://www.stuartzadel.net/
http://www.thinkandgrowrich.com.au/jamie-mcintyre/

However I also found this very recent article in the SMH very interesting.
http://www.theage.com.au/business/dressup-parties-can-be-revealing-20130602-2njyg.html
I bet McIntyre will be trying to cover this up now that he is standing for the seat of New England at the upcoming elections. http://tamworthcountrylife.com.au/jamie-mcintyre-ramps-up-his-new-england-campaign/#comment-362

I think its sad both of them seem to be raping and trying to cash in on a great mans work. :mad:

I guess though, its a huge compliment to Napoleon Hill and the foundation. The only other book I know of being "raped" and used for peoples own benifit is the Bible. ;)

Cheers

Mick

Have you ever read Stuarts books? I enjoyed his seminar, I learnt a lot from his manerisms and public speaking. Not a single thing about property or wealth creation though LOL. I did meet a lady who had done a few deals before though, since I've met her she has spent $30k on courses with Rick Otton and hasn't done a single deal.

In one of his books there is an entire section dedicated to...How to write books and get them on display to make you look like you are an expert on something you know only the basics about.

Have you ever read Stuarts books? I enjoyed his seminar, I learnt a lot from his manerisms and public speaking. Not a single thing about property or wealth creation though LOL. I did meet a lady who had done a few deals before though, since I've met her she has spent $30k on courses with Rick Otton and hasn't done a single deal.

In one of his books there is an entire section dedicated to...How to write books and get them on display to make you look like you are an expert on something you know only the basics about.

At least she can be proud in saying she is the most knowledgeable person in real estate without taking the risk and investing in real estate. :confused:

Maybe she's going to write a book? :D

Ive been to both of these guys seminars.

Learnt a thing or two, done a bit of networking, got the freebies.

Never signed up, but was tempted and vulnerable.

Ive never really met anyone who has done one of these courses and is now financially free because of it?!

I'd like to though.

Been to a few free seminars over the years, and they all follow the same pattern - music in the background, start off feeding the crowds emotions, then lead us a journey, then sign up for 10 grand!

Ive been to both of these guys seminars.

Learnt a thing or two, done a bit of networking, got the freebies.

Never signed up, but was tempted and vulnerable.

Ive never really met anyone who has done one of these courses and is now financially free because of it?!

I'd like to though.

Been to a few free seminars over the years, and they all follow the same pattern - music in the background, start off feeding the crowds emotions, then lead us a journey, then sign up for 10 grand!
It's a potentially lucrative industry. Sell the pots and pans and the dreams of riches to the people who have to do the gold digging, throw in a map if you sign up today. Sometimes the pots and pans won't work even if they are used and the salesman has barely got their hands dirty by actually doing any real digging themselves. The number of pots and pans and super secret digging strategies you can sell is not limited in anyway by the possibility of striking gold.

Ideas don't translate directly into purchasing power, you need to multiply your ideas with action and implementation. Also there's no better way to avoid the cold reality of doing the actual work than by attending a 'work shop' :)

Back