Great Mortgage brokers

I am the greatest! I am the greatest!
"Who's the best MB?" "Piston Broke is the best."
J Howard said "I seen the evidence"
G W Bush said "There is no doubt"
Colin Powell said "These are not assertions, they are fact."
Al Gore said "There should be no doubt".
See there's your proof. :rolleyes:

TF and PB are MB's??
Didn't know that.
TF works for lender (kinda what brokers do) and I've done my certIV, almost done the diploma and only need to fill out the paperwork and pay the fees to be a member of MFAA if I get that way inclined.
The aggregator side is all sorted as is the mentorship.
And I'd have a enough clients before I even start to have no need to got out and hussle.
Still not sure if I'm that way inclined though...

Rolf was my broker before I became one, I found him on the forum way back when, so he gets my vote.

Jane

PS I joined the forum in the beginning, lost the password mid 02 and started again with slight variation of name, I dropped the Lightyear. In hindsite I am sure my buddy from Melb will agree ( PT Bear) your inital Tag name is not always best suited in the long term.

PSS. I rarely post in the Property Finance section (mainly in Adding Value) as I think there is plenty of clever thinkers with the right answers providing their assistance here - keep up the good work! It is great to see mortgage brokers living up to their mission of delivering value above and beyond, that is why 40% of the Aust public use brokers.

Just want to give a vote for Rolf Latham, hes been quite helpful to us here in Adelaide, havent actually gotten to the point of a mortgage yet but hes been great with all the prelims etc.

I've heard great things about PT Bear including his ability to think outside the box as well as excellent communication skills -- nothing worse than a broker who isn't prompt with replying to emails.

yep, I can vouch for Pete (PT Bear). He's been extremely helpful and responsive to all my newbie questions since we got into property investment. I look forward to buying a few more IPs with his assistance.

Back