GREAT property manager in New Farm area

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a great property manager in the New Farm area in Brisbane? I've got two units there that I've just purchased and am looking for a manager who will keep on top of rent increases, bills, maintenance and will basically be "set and forget" most of the time, with excellent communication and organisational skills.

Thanks.

Still looking

Good luck. You're looking for something that doesn't exist. Good people who are employees leave. Good businesses get sold. Experienced ones' die or retire. 20 years as landlord and still looking !! :) LL

Andrew Allen as well as being a great Buyer's Agent has started Rental Guardian and employs a full time property manager.

I don't believe that he advertises the company or even has a website yet but am sure that he will take on somersoft properties as well as managing the properties from his Buyer's Agent company.

Paid advert if ever I saw one .... maaaate !!!

hrmmm .... this has been a paid advertisement from your local ....... get outa here !!!!! LL

Good luck. You're looking for something that doesn't exist. Good people who are employees leave. Good businesses get sold. Experienced ones' die or retire. 20 years as landlord and still looking !! :) LL

disagree here.

Plenty of very happy folks with their PMs in our client base.

A few not happy as well obviously, but if they are reallly sufficiently unhappy they move - after all, they arent trees.

In rare circumstances they cant move coz there are 2 Pms in town.

ta

rolf

OK Rolf .....challenge accepted .... let's wait for the ( how many ??) responses of all those happy landlords in the Newfarm area to this post .... tic tic tic tic .

I make my post based on 17 years continuous experience over two states ( Qld & Vic) with currently 8 agents looking after our IPs. Quite a few DO give good service over a short period of time, but NONE yet meet my criteria for consistent long term delivery of quality service. "make you happy long-time....no can do" .
:)LL

Back