Gta v

images

What is it :confused:

Grand Theft Auto 5

Out at midnight last night. I've allowed my 17.75 year old son to have it after refusing to have the earlier versions in my house for the older boys (who wanted it way before they were nearly 18).

Goodness me. I never realised the depth that this game promises. I just watched a YT clip on it. Golf, tennis, cycling? lol, it's like a million games in one. None the less, I won't be buying any games until I hold the Oculus Rift consumer release in my hands.

OMG. OMG. OMG.

I will provide review once I have played.

Just bought it and downloading the 8GB software upgrade.

OMG. OMG. OMG.

Me too, 8gb was massive off a wifi, bout 5 mins all up
Can't wait till I have the non direct into my home theatre in my new house, should be 3 months away.
I'll let you know what I think later

I will be buying it.

You can even invest in property. Play online, buy a house and invite all your mates around for cheese and wine :D

My my.

Grand Theft Auto 5

Out at midnight last night. I've allowed my 17.75 year old son to have it after refusing to have the earlier versions in my house for the older boys (who wanted it way before they were nearly 18).

Ah I remember playing the first one when it came out (American Version) seems like many many, years ago. Can't remember the last time I played a PC game, Wii Games with the kids is on a Saturday night every now and again is about it nowadays

Just read this also

TOP SELLING R-RATED GAME HAS PARENTS IN A PANIC

Apparently
The average gamer's age in Australia is 32, and three quarters are over 18.

All you need to do is cheat to get the rocket launcher then its pretty sweet. But Im pretty over GTA. I od in my younger days.

Oh yeah, but what about spawning a harrier jet or a tank and running amuk. Also reducing your wanted level helps. But when you fly into unathorised areas a fighter jet comes after you and you cop heat seeker missiles.

I will definitely get it at some point in time although not right at the moment. Our PS3 has more unplayed games than played games in the DVD cabinet at the moment I think. I still have to get around to playing Battlefield 3 first.

good o'l days

Oh yeah, but what about spawning a harrier jet or a tank and running amuk. Also reducing your wanted level helps. But when you fly into unathorised areas a fighter jet comes after you and you cop heat seeker missiles.

LOL yeah the tank was pretty sweet. I like the earlier ones, when you could joined the triads, then the mafia, then the yakuza, then the cartel, but then the plot got too complicated and all I wanted to do is blow stuff up and drive around in a hummer.

Back