Handyman - Perth ?

Anyone got a hanyman contact who is willin gto d a bit of work ? Not that much really...

I'm North of the River if that matters..

Need the following work done:

Fix a few broken shelves in wardrobe
Take 4 doors off and replace
Take the 4 doors (which were removed ) and use to replace the same doors in another property (in the same complex)
Install a wooden strip between the near ceiling height laundry cupboards and the wall (about 4 inches wide)
Install blind in spare room & shelf
Re install vanity & replace vanity doors
Glue on the few missing ties used as skirting in kitchen and plaster patch the walls were needed

Best option is to go to your local services section of your community newspaper, if you aint already that is.

Yeah you're right... I've been stupidly been avoiding it thinking of them as tiny one off separate jobs, but they obvioulsy aren't going to get done otherwise..

Security /flyscreen gets replaced Thursday morning...

Handyman needed for Wundowie area

Hi

Did you find a handyman?

Anyone know of a good handyman in the Northam/Wundowie area?

Cheers

Samantha

Hi Guys - is anyone in Perth using a good handyman regularly? My properties are north of the river and there always seems to be lots of small jobs that need to be done. Anyone have someone reliable they would like to recommend?

Thanks,

Arch.

G'day Jamie,

I self manage my properties and have some trustworthy people i use for main trades, just short on a general handyman.

Cheers,

Archer

Hi Guys - is anyone in Perth using a good handyman regularly? My properties are north of the river and there always seems to be lots of small jobs that need to be done. Anyone have someone reliable they would like to recommend?

Thanks,

Arch.
Anything in particular? Gardening/cleaning/ or stuff like hanging curtain rails?

Back