Hans Jakobi's joke??

Hi guyz,

Like many of you, I recently received an email (actually two) from Hans advising that due to health & other issues, he is stepping down from the more public side (educational) of his operation.

Whilst I've not attended any of his courses etc, I did have some interactions with Hans a short while back on other matters and found him to be a pretty decent type of person.

Heck, even the infamous Neil Jenman said some nice things about him some time back in one of his rants about "property spruikers", so that says a lot about the guy ( actually both of them :p ).

So this is just to wish Hans all the best for the future.

I dont know whether Jans Jakobi is for real on this or not. It would be pretty stupid for him to do this, and then stay in business, so I suspect it is probably on the level and he is retiring to enjoy life.

However, if you think that the second email wasnt already prepared before the first one was sent, then think again.

The third one (not sent yet as far as I know) was probably prepared before the first was sent as well.

I suspect it will be offering a substantial discount on all the material Jans has stored in his shed.

Either that, or a final 'jumbo pack' of all his material from over the years for a heavy discount.

Maybe both.

The third email already went out. Cashflow v Capital gains.

4th email gone out also and involves something special with one of the leading wealth authors in the country.

Although retiring he will still continue to send out investment advice, so it appears.

I have received the emails as well. I thought the first was genuine, so I replied and wished him well. By the 4th email I'm over it and it's all sounding like another sales pitch.

saw it coming a mile away..

i replied after the second email "take me off your email list and stop trying to scam people"

Good products sell themselves

saw it coming a mile away..

i replied after the second email "take me off your email list and stop trying to scam people"
I did not even know i was on his email list so after the 3 rd i sent off a simple note please don't send me any more if i want to read your books i can buy them in the local opp shop for less than 2 bucks,half an hour later
some kind person tells me i'm off his list:rolleyes:,very fast..willair..

Dale Beaumont is the author of the Secrets Exposed series of books. One of them was about successful property investors. He ran a 2 day seminar about 18 months ago with the usual seminar spruikers.

all that marketing is annoying to many, but it's got to be profitable for them otherwise they wouldn't do it.

Good products can't sell themselves they need to be sold through annoying people, otherwise the whole media, even cinemas would fall apart.

some of the top marketers in the USA email their database once a day. Once a day! I'm sure alot will unsubscribe due to being bothered all the time but subscriptions must outweigh unsubscriptions othewise it would not work for them.

I'm no expert but advertising must work on some level.

Dale Beaumont is the author of the Secrets Exposed series of books. One of them was about successful property investors. He ran a 2 day seminar about 18 months ago with the usual seminar spruikers.

I read in another forum that the people who appeared in the "Secrets Explosed" books written by Dale Beaumont had to pay to be featured in his books.

Cheers

I also get Han's auto-emails. When he said he's going into retirement i was happy - finally i won't have to hear from that twit again. I know, I know, i could have removed myself from his mailing list at any time but for some reason i'm hooked with morbid fascination at how he cons people and puts on that sincere smile.

As is always the case, a few details about his latest spruik have bothered me enough to post: Firstly, his retirement apparently has something to do with catching Ross River fever which has left him tired and easily fatigued. I'm a little confused with that, because he can't be too ill considering the 'farewell tour' incorporates travelling australia to do a full 8hr seminar in five capital cities.

Secondly, when i read this 'once in a lifetime' opportunity i started getting swept up in his waffle, thinking maybe i really will miss out if i don't attend. But then i started thinking, why would a bloke that seems to be saying he has a burning desire to help people and do nothing more than give away all his secrets charge his students anything more than the cost of materials and venue hire?

Funnily enough he's only got 200 seats avialable at each seminar but if you get in early you'll get $300 savings off the ticket price so you only have to pay $697. (he proudly touts that the full price is less than $1000 - yeah 3 whole dollars less - what a bloke). So, if australias wealth coach goes to 5 cities, gets a bum on every seat, and even if everyone gets in on his 'early bird' special, poor old Hans will still gross just under a cool $700,000 for his effort. How can anyone feel sorry for this guy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back