Hello everybody at somer soft : )

Hi folks,
I'd like to introduce my self to you all, as this will be my first of many post.
I'm located in logan and have seven prop,s between brisbane and the Gold coast. Bought my first bit of land back in 82. Family man with two kids, dog, budgie, fish. Still working hard at making allergy free bakery products.
I prefer the buy and hold strategy, well for the time being anyhow.
I hope to get to know you all..

Cheers John.. :)

John,

Welcome. Its great to have a forumite from Logan as its an area that regularly gets discussion here. I personally looked at buying a townhouse there recently and am still up-beat about its mid to long term potential.

You'll find your time here very informative as well as enjoyable.

If you're interested, there's also regular Brisbane Investor Group (BIG) meetings held where Somersoft members come together, often with a guest speaker, and discuss all things property investing. Keep an eye out in the community area and you'll spot the invite to the next one.

Anyway, welcome again, and look forward to catching you in the threads.

Cheers,
Michael.

TW1.
welcome to the forum,its always good to have an opinion from someone
that invests in an area that so many interstate investors invest in.
if you do a search on Logan,several posts that cover Logan.
good luck
willair..

TW1,

See, told you you'd get a positive reception here. Five welcomes in the first hour of your initial post. Gotta love it! :D

Cheers mate,
Michael.

Thanks guy's.

Real estate is our favourate subject at the moment. I've been helping my father-inlaw into the art of buying ip's over the last six months. He has purched two quality town houses in Marsden and Hilcrest. At this stage they are going to cost him about $25 aweek each to hold. But he's Ok about it as he has so much surplus cash it's not funny. He's comeing up from Melbourne over the Australia day weekend to scout for more. He has his mind set on buying a house around the Beenleigh area, in which I suport him. I hope to encourage him to keep under the $210,000 mark and look for some thing that needs a coat of paint, recarpeted and a yard tidy up.
I myself won't be purchaseing until this time next year.

see yu..

Last edited:
Back