Help - Looking for a Commonwealth Bank Personal Banker in North Brisbane

Hi folks,

I need to vary one of my Investment loan quite quickly. After submitting the variation application loan with a Lending manager at a branch in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane, I never got any response from anyone at the branch or the bank's loan processing center. I tried to call that lending manager a number of times. She didn't even return my calls. This is now week 3.

If anyone know of a customer-focused, results-driven Commonwealth Bank personal banker who covers the Clayfield area on the north side of Brisbane, I would very much like to hear from you. I don't want to deal with branch staff anymore. Can you please drop me a private message with the contact? Your help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Tracy

Hi Tracy, classic example of branch service and in my opinion the reason you should always use a broker as we are paid on results! What exactly are you trying to vary with your loan?

thanks
Jon
Hi folks,

I need to vary one of my Investment loan quite quickly. After submitting the variation application loan with a Lending manager at a branch in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane, I never got any response from anyone at the branch or the bank's loan processing center. I tried to call that lending manager a number of times. She didn't even return my calls. This is now week 3.

If anyone know of a customer-focused, results-driven Commonwealth Bank personal banker who covers the Clayfield area on the north side of Brisbane, I would very much like to hear from you. I don't want to deal with branch staff anymore. Can you please drop me a private message with the contact? Your help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Tracy

If anyone know of a customer-focused, results-driven Commonwealth Bank personal banker who covers the Clayfield area on the north side of Brisbane, I would very much like to hear from you. I don't want to deal with branch staff anymore.

I think what you are looking for is perhaps a mobile lender or a CBA innovations "broker". Id expect a PB will be branch based.

I dont believe its within a Mobile Lenders or Innovations broker remit to do loan variations per se, more likely "new business" only - but I could be wrong.

Loan variations typically with CBA via broker or branch arent a hassle, so I think you have got some unusual service there.

An obvious alternative is another branch perhaps

ta
rolf

Hi Tracy, classic example of branch service and in my opinion the reason you should always use a broker as we are paid on results! What exactly are you trying to vary with your loan?

thanks
Jon

Another selfless broker plug.

Branches and all CBA staff are heavily weighted on service to a customer, to a point that service is more important than the products being sold as without good service they are useless.

As mention by Rolf it is usually a pretty simple process, if you are not happy with the service provided ask to put through a complaint and a new banker assist you. (the complaint will be forwarded to a manager and you will get a response within 24 hours of how they can resolve the complaint)

Unfortunately with anything there are those who are good at what they do and provide excellent service and those who don't.

Everything can be done via email and phone these days - if you want to deal with someone at the the bank I would recommend contacting Brady who would be just as good as anyone from the local branch.

Another selfless broker plug.

Branches and all CBA staff are heavily weighted on service to a customer, to a point that service is more important than the products being sold as without good service they are useless.

Yeah right...

I always use a broker and recommend others do the same. It is all good using bank staff but i like to use someone who is paid to get me a loan. That extra motivation of getting paid usually speeds up the service and choosing from a variety of lenders makes sense. i am not a broker or banker so have no vested interest in this argument.

No offence to Brady i am sure he does a great job.

Back