Help me choose which party to vote for tomorrow

OK.... I really have no loyalty or inclination towards either Labour or the Coalition, so to help me decide....

Can anyone explain to me the different parties policies on what may affect property investors, positively or negatively, and help me come to a decision?

Thanks for any advice

JB

OK.... I really have no loyalty or inclination towards either Labour or the Coalition, so to help me decide....

Can anyone explain to me the different parties policies on what may affect property investors, positively or negatively, and help me come to a decision?

Thanks for any advice

JB
Had a good looking young Lady walk down the street yesterday from the "SEX-PARTY", a real stunner some of the steps on the :SP:ladder were make the green tabacoo legal then tax it and make several million,a few others items she bought up , but I,m voting Clive Palmer,come what may..

Had a good looking young Lady walk down the street yesterday from the "SEX-PARTY", a real stunner some of the steps on the :SP:ladder were make the green tabacoo legal then tax it and make several million,a few others items she bought up , but I,m voting Clive Palmer,come what may..

Yes thank you for that. This is why I put "property investors" in bold italics! :cool:

JB

Thanks for any advice

JB

Hiya JB,
There's a few threads in the coffee lounge that may help.Here's one on R vs A http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90546

some of the steps on the :SP:ladder were make the green tabacoo legal then tax it

Green tobacco should be legalized imo and controlled along with other substances.Cut out the black market.

I personally believe that people should be voting for whoever they think will be best for the country, not who will be best for their own personal position.
It seems that most people vote out of self interest though.

Everyone will vote out of self-interest.

No-one is going to vote for a party that triples unemployment benefit, unless they themselves are unemployed.

JB

I personally believe that people should be voting for whoever they think will be best for the country, not who will be best for their own personal position.
It seems that most people vote out of self interest though.

Yes but what you view as being best for the country is different to other.

Definitely, I intentionally did't make my post pro or anti any particular party.

What I'm getting at is that people are likely voting what they believe is best for the country... But it's their view of what is best for the country, which is likely for some different to you. Possibly why you see it as voting for whats best for themselves.

You could look at the Master Builder Assoc Election Score Card ===> Linky

Looks like it fell out of the Herald Sun. "Economic Management: Addressing structural budget deficit and a clear and responsible pathway to budget surplus" - Libs 2 green ticks, Lab 1 red cross. Yet the reality is that the 'budget emergency' has been forgotten and both parties will be running significant deficits for the rest of this decade, the difference between the two being petty cash.

Went and voted, very unsual only Libs & Greens handing out how to vote cards . All Labor volunteers must be called out to western sydney.

Back