Help Needed In Brisbane

Hi everyone

I want a favour from our Brisbane members if possible please

I want to buy a particular sofa cover from Ikea and it's discontinued
but they still have some left in the Logan store in Brisbane.
Can anyone assist me by buying 1 for me and posting it over to Sydney please?
I will pay $50 extra for the inconvenience

I've called them up and asked if they will send it to me but
Ikea being a cash and carry business don't do mail orders and won't move stock between their stores either.

My daughter wants this particular cover for the 2 seater sofa in her room and there is nothing similar in the shops.
Please let me know if you can assist.
The name of the cover is Salje Black and it's a very soft and shiny type material.

It's a deep black colour, normally sell for $100 and they are now down to $70 because they are discontinued.
http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/70074097

Many thanks in Advance

I am more than happy to buy this and post it. I don't need any money for doing so as I planned to get to Ikea yesterday to buy a mattress, but didn't go because of the rain. I plan to try to get there tomorrow or Monday.

How about I buy the cover and get the cost of postage and then contact you and we can organise payment somehow.

Of course, if anybody else is able to do it today, just let me know.

It is really annoying that Ikea will not even hold an item for even a day which means if there is one in stock, by the time I get there, it could be gone.

Wylie
you're a gem
ok please buy it and send me a PM with your banking details and I will deposit the money
btw, it's name is Salje Black and it's for their 2 seater sofa
It's furry black material and it's in aisle 28 Location 14

Will do so. And will get in touch when it is done, probably tomorrow. If she really loves this, and if it is discontinued, is it worth considering buying a spare one? Just a thought. (But maybe there are other covers that will fit down the track anyway.)

Wylie
Many thanks, please note that there are 2 blacks so don't get the wrong one or she will kill me :)
She wants the soft furry one Not the cotton type.
They have different name though and the price is different as well

Hi again.

Went out there this afternoon, got my mattress and the Salje Black cover. I don't know if they were actually in the aisle but there were five left on the showroom floor in a big basket, marked down to $70. I reckon they were probably the last of them.

Anyway, will PM you regarding getting it to you but first I need to get a postage price.

Cheers.

Back