Help - PM Needed for Gold Coast Qld

Hi Guys, back in October I posted a query regarding recommendations for a GC PM as follows "..... would really appreciate your input on a good property manager on the Gold Coast, Northern end Paradise Point to Labrador areas. Would love to hear from anyone with any suggestions. Thanks."

Many thanks to Whozat for your reply and the info you gave me on Peter Currie Real Estate. We moved our rental properties over to them in early December and they are amazing. I knew our previous PM was bad but I didn't realise quite how terrible they were until we changed and get the service we get now!! Dian and Peter know property management inside out, are efficient, pleasant, and are a really good judge of character when assessing tenants (unlike our previous manager!!). We are very happy with their service. My only disappointment is that we struggled with our previous managers for so long!! Thanks again Whozat, your advice made property rentals enjoyable again.

If anyone wants the contact details they are as follows:

Peter Currie Real Estate
138 Scarborough Street
Southport Qld 4215

Phone Dian Currie or Peter Currie on 07 5527 0708

We use Vassa Real Estate in Labrador and they have been quite good. Ask for Anne.Used to operate from nice premises on the waterfront but have recently withdrawn to running a home office, service still seems to be the same

We are very happy with their service. My only disappointment is that we struggled with our previous managers for so long!!

I had exactly the same feeling after switching to their service.
Knowing you can rely on and trust your PM to do the right thing eliminates about 95% of the effort in owning an investment property.
Pleased its working out for you too.

Back