here we go.. first sign of bear market

who knows!

i reckon the current turmoil since the april bull run is due to Portfolio Margining. We're talking up to 15x the amounts of stock being moved every day with the same amount of money as previously. volumes are up.

also accounts for the hike in the price of puts and put volumes increasing.

all point to a false "bear market" indicator.

Bear Market?

I don't need any bears, even if there are short Japanese ones. But, if you need a spare bear, I think buy now while they are cheap.

IT makes you think IF? all the ripples from this sub prime associated correction has only slowed the bull market momentum for a short time we are still in resourse boom that will not stop for the next 25 years and as long as development goes foward in India East- Asia,not only in Metals,but also in several Food areas that Australian Farmers supply to 'these countries I don't see no bears only Bulls.......willair..IMHO..

IT makes you think IF? all the ripples from this sub prime associated correction has only slowed the bull market momentum for a short time we are still in resourse boom that will not stop for the next 25 years and as long as development goes foward in India East- Asia,not only in Metals,but also in several Food areas that Australian Farmers supply to 'these countries I don't see no bears only Bulls.......willair..IMHO..

i'm with you dude. i see no bearish sentiment just yet.

a few corrections are looming, big one in Feb/Mar 08 i reckon, but peopole can;t draw a comparison to 1987 because back then a 500pt loss was like 12-15% of the total Dow. Today, esp after "that" computer glitch, 500pt is barely 3%.

corrections are good. a re-evaluating bull market is a healthy bull market.

Back