Heroes (TV)

This is a new TV show based on a comic. I'm hooked (so are others, its the most popular TV show in the states)!

Sort of a similar format to 24, the show is broadcast in Australia by channel 7, wednesdays on 8:30pm (correct me if I am wrong).

You can watch it on youtube though, search heroes 1 to start the journey, and enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHqNUVLucZw

I caught the end of it last night. Didn't they mention at the end that they were showing it again? Or am I dreaming. Thought I heard Tuesday or something but just checked on the TV guide and couldn't see it.

yep this is a fantastic show!

start is a bit slow, but after a few episodes and some great cliffhangers .. brilliant.

even the end of ep 13 was great and i cant wait for the next one!

Darn it! Why do they put all the shows I want to watch at the same time on the same night.

Medium and Prison Break are also on at the same time and I can only tape one!

Man I need to get a life...:eek:

Darn it! Why do they put all the shows I want to watch at the same time on the same night.

Medium and Prison Break are also on at the same time and I can only tape one!

Man I need to get a life...:eek:

or download them ... not that i ever would! ;)

Wanted to like it more than I actually did. Got a bit bored. Started to read and do dishes while show was on.

Hiro my fave - love the name tie in (maybe *I* am cheesy).

Coworker that has downloaded episodes gave it a big rap.... so I wanted to like it lots.... but got a bit bored. Not convinced it will be a "tape if I am not home" type show pour moi.

My, my. Haven't we come a long way since Ralph Hinkley?

Attachments

• amcn_hero.jpg
    amcn_hero.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 57
Wanted to like it more than I actually did. Got a bit bored. Started to read and do dishes while show was on.

Oh good, it wasnt just me then! I feel exactly the same way. Maybe we have to watch a few more episodes?

always the way - nothing to watch 4 nights of the week and on the other three every chanel has something good at the same time.

personally, i watched medium.

On Monday night we have at 8.30 - The Apprentice on Foxtel, West Wing on ABC and Desperate Housewives on Channel 7. Sigh....

I have been following this show for a while. It may seem a little slow but it sure builds momentum. Hang in there. It takes a couple of episodes to get to know the charaters and what they can do.
Now I wish I could get more, and have just watched episode 13 too.
Can't get enough...

I have been following this show for a while. It may seem a little slow but it sure builds momentum. Hang in there. It takes a couple of episodes to get to know the charaters and what they can do.
Now I wish I could get more, and have just watched episode 13 too.
Can't get enough...

Indeed, it does take a few episodes to get into the swing of it all. The thing I like is that none of the characters are 'shallow' characters. They are all different, and all have a unique story and contribution to the show — plus the way their story-lines mesh. Keeps it interesting. :)

Last edited:
i love and also eek and all the scenes where claire gets hurt and regenerates -there is sure to be plenty more... (trying not to spoil it!)

say if i were to download them .... hypothetically speaking ... i would use a torrent program, such as bitcomet ... www.bitcomet.com .. and then search for the episodes on one of the many torrent searching sites, such as www.torrentspy.com www.torrentportal.com www.tvtorrents.com etc etc etc

and if you have a dvd player that will play divx (avi files) then even better, otherwise you might be stuck watchin it on your pc

Yeah thanks for that - now how do I get rid of all these pop ups I never got before?

Yeah thanks for that - now how do I get rid of all these pop ups I never got before?

i think you just increase your pop up security settings if you're using IE7 or the latest firefox? Havent fiddled with them myself, but i think the option is there .... somewhere.

Back