Hi Dale

We live and bought in Qld. We have just taken our tax stuff to our accountant and are feeling a bit sad.

My question is, do you take clients from Qld or are you not up to date with this state's rules and regulations, with IP ownership and trust stuff? I hope this doesn't sound like a rude question!

It's just that when we receive our tax stuff back, I think we'll be looking elsewhere.

This IP stuff is a big learning curve and while you continue to learn as much as you can, you still need qualified people to assist you by filling in the gaps in the areas you are yet to learn about. Especially in the tax and trust areas!

You shouldn't miss out on deductions etc simply because you don't know everything.

Hi Gemini

Thank you for even thinking of us. Yes, we look after people all over Australia.

Dale

Originally posted by phm
We live and bought in Qld. We have just taken our tax stuff to our accountant and are feeling a bit sad.

My question is, do you take clients from Qld or are you not up to date with this state's rules and regulations, with IP ownership and trust stuff? I hope this doesn't sound like a rude question!

It's just that when we receive our tax stuff back, I think we'll be looking elsewhere.

This IP stuff is a big learning curve and while you continue to learn as much as you can, you still need qualified people to assist you by filling in the gaps in the areas you are yet to learn about. Especially in the tax and trust areas!

You shouldn't miss out on deductions etc simply because you don't know everything.

Back