home buyer and investor show sydney.

I went to it, first time to this as well as I mentioned before. The seminars were good, I went to see Chris Grays (The renovators) on how to buy a bargain. Seminars ran all day with different speakers, standing room only as it was packed out.

I got a few free magazines, I didn't stay too long as I went with my sister and had other things planned for that day as well.

Companies set up there stands and you would go and visit them to buy a product or get some information on that product, kind of like a sales pitch so you would have to know what you're looking for to avoid this.

There was also a general investment show next door as well so that was a bonus. My only regret I didn't get enough freebies and next time I'll take someone more mind likeness than me instead of my sister.

show

Hiya

I actually let my 14 year old son wag school that day; had to also bribed him with a sumptious lunch :eek:

Was talking to a few of the stands' promotors and were pleasantly surprised when my son started taking an interest too!

He found Todd Hunter "i bought 30 properties by 21" or something like that very interesting!

Never too early to bring your kids i reckon!

Hiya

I actually let my 14 year old son wag school that day; had to also bribed him with a sumptious lunch :eek:

Was talking to a few of the stands' promotors and were pleasantly surprised when my son started taking an interest too!

He found Todd Hunter "i bought 30 properties by 21" or something like that very interesting!

Never too early to bring your kids i reckon!

My sisters in year 11, had to bribe her too ;) but her interest level was next to zero. Awesome his taking an interest.

Back