Home Price Guide. Money down the drain

Hi everyone,

I purchased an Home Price Guide for $49.00.

I am very disapointed in the report. It's extremely very basic.
I needed to compare units and houses in an area that I am looking to buy my next I.P.

I feel the information supplied is inadequate to make a satisfactory dicission on a poperty purchase.

The information in the report doesn't include the No of bedrooms or features eg; air conditioning etc. so i don't know how you can compare properties with just the prices listed.

I phoned to tell then of my disapointment and they said that they sell hundreds of the reports a week and that they dont get any complaints.

I later went back into thier site on the net and i still believe that the information and explanations in the sample is inadequate.

I think i need to spend a bit more money and buy some other report if I'm to get the information that I require.

Mybe it's just me, maybe I reqire a product that isn't available.

Any comments??

Steve

I agree Steve. I bought one report a while back. Like you, thought it lacked a LOT of substance! A waste of money! I can't believe they have never had a complaint. Maybe like me, bought number one, learnt by experience and never again!

The Fester

I agree. I bought the guide a couple of months ago. It was useless. I did email them a complaint but got no response.
I also find it hard to believe they have had no complaints.

An update to my post.

After my discussion with the a person at home price guide, I have now received a $25.00 refund, so i am only half as angry now.

Steve

Back