HomeLoans LTD

Hi all, broker is recommending HomeLoans Ltd for IP.

Key reasons for selecting them based on brokers advise is -

- Customer Support.
- Interest Rates.
- Internet Platforms.
- Approval Times (24-48 hours)
- Product Innovation.

Anyone had any experience (good or bad) with this lender ? I am actually after the 48hr approval as I have a verbal offer on a IP.

I have just re financed for myself with Homeloans Ltd, process went well with good contact with the same people throughout the loan process.

The rates were competitive which is one of my reasons for selecting them ...

Hi all, broker is recommending HomeLoans Ltd for IP.

Key reasons for selecting them based on brokers advise is -

- Customer Support.
- Interest Rates.
- Internet Platforms.
- Approval Times (24-48 hours)
- Product Innovation.

Anyone had any experience (good or bad) with this lender ? I am actually after the 48hr approval as I have a verbal offer on a IP.

They are a publically listed mortgage manager.

They have access to a wide range of mortgage managed products, and for MOST deals have in house sign off.

Pros and cons as with most things. If your broker isnt a "top tier" broker with the bigger lenders, then the Home Loans Ltd option is good one in terms of timing.

Top tier brokers with many lenders can get 24 hrs service and vals upfront.

ta
rolf

We have a couple of IP loans with Homeloans Ltd managing Adelaide/Bendigo Bank loans.

No problems. Great post settlement service too.

Last edited:
Yes they're fine as a lender. They have some good non-conforming products too for the people trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

If you're thinking of switching to a fixed rate anytime soon, give them a miss. Their fixed rates haven't been updated in ages and are not competitive. They don't seem to compete in the fixed rate space, so weren't interested in even talking about negotiating rates. Homeside (NAB) on the other hand were very quick to negotiate an attractive fixed rate with just one phone call.
I have a few loans with Homeloans Ltd and have been happy with the process, the deal, variable rate and the post settlement service.
Just something to think about while you're weighing them up as a lender.

Back