Hot stock tip

these guys have developed a vaccine for Ebola !

A vaccine which poor people could never afford?!

In any case, Pfizer's third world HAART record leaves a lot to be desired.

This stock is as exciting as Private Blood Bank was back in the 80s. That company went belly-up shortly after they claimed to have a cure for HTLV3/AIDS. That the directors used company funds to buy a private plane did not help.

I just bought $500k of these shares.

Pharmaceutical listed companies find it very hard inventing modern drugs to cure existing diseases, one only has to look at the charts for these companies vs media spills they don't go gangbusters overnight even with rumors ..

It's now 9.02 with strong recommendations from analysts. Considering the Dow was down over 330 points, and the broader SPX down 35, a "minimal" increase is pretty impressive. Up 2.62% yesterday. No one knows what will happen in the future but for now this is not looking bad with all the important MA's up.

It's now 9.02 with strong recommendations from analysts. Considering the Dow was down over 330 points, and the broader SPX down 35, a "minimal" increase is pretty impressive. Up 2.62% yesterday. No one knows what will happen in the future but for now this is not looking bad with all the important MA's up.

How many shares have you got nomadic? Good luck to you if it does go up. I suppose you could just use a stop and keep moving it up as the price goes up. If she falls then you pull out and never touch it again.

Nice work nomadic. Has anyone else been following this? Up another 3% last night. So it's pumped, I wonder when it will get dumped. There has been one very high volume day on Jan 16th when over 40 million shares were traded and closed at $6.81 then volume shrank to under 5 million. There are many possible scenarios, one which could be there is a potential massive seller out there who could kill the market. However based on the chart this looks good to at least target the previous high at $9.83.

Back