hotspotting.com.au

Did a search and couldn't find any topics on this website. Wondering if any one has bought any of this guy's reports and what they thought of them?

They aren't too expensive so it would be good to get someone else's opinions on where to buy atm etc etc. Just curious to see if anyone from here has had a chance to check out his material.

Did a search and couldn't find any topics on this website. Wondering if any one has bought any of this guy's reports and what they thought of them?

They aren't too expensive so it would be good to get someone else's opinions on where to buy atm etc etc. Just curious to see if anyone from here has had a chance to check out his material.

think there has been discussion on hotspotting, somebody bought the sydney report and wanted to try and swap it for the melbourne report, which opened up a new can of worms,

you might want to search on ACA or TT shows as he's shown up here a few times i'm sure,

i remember he had hotspotted frankston and melton a while ago.

Yeah, I bought the SA one a few months ago. A good read as I'm from Sydney and didn't know much about SA. His reasons were sound enough but the prices were a fair bit out in some suburbs. I guess in a hot market by the time you publish it as there was a fair bit of research involved, the prices could have (did) move quite a bit in some suburbs.
I chose my favorite few suburbs from the report and then flew down to check them out, then narrowed it down to 2. Elizabeth and Christies beach.
Elizabeth had already moved to $189k from the $150k quoted, but now has pushed through 200k so wish I had bought.
I good read if you don't know the area, but doubt if I'd buy another.

Terry is a straight shooter.
Read his books as well. Good reads.
Haven't bought a report ever, but I look a the news on the site every week. Pretty good.

good guides worth the price

His reasons & recommendations in my opinion are sounds
Bought the NSW guide to coastal hotspots & it makes good economic
sense

Chris Billingham
UK Property Investor
Bsc Economics
MA Finance & Investment

Which are the best places to buy in Adelaide

Dear Friend,

I am thinking of buying some investment property in Adelaide. I gather you were in my shoes couple of months ago.

Can you please suggest which are the best places/suburbs I should look at in Adelaide.

I have just posted a new thread Where to invest in Adelaide, where I have explained my situation in detail, if you get some time have a look there and give me some suggestions.

Regards,

Sanjeev(User name: anisavvu )

mr ryder

Terry is a courteous fellow, always helpful and humble. All investment letter writers should be required to disclose their own interests. I wonder if Terry does this in his reports. I'd love to find out where he is buying. Or if he is selling in any of the hotspots he recommends.

Back