Hotspotting Master Class with Terry Ryder

I have not attended any seminars before and tossing up between this one and a two day results seminar .....im still debating on the money factor.

Sorry, haven't attended any of Terry's seminars but at $120 I'd probably give it a go. I go against the generally negative sentiment on SS these days toward investment seminars. I learned heaps from attending seminars years ago & hope that I continue to learn. Just be wary not to regard any presenter as all knowing, and never buy property through any of them.

Sorry, haven't attended any of Terry's seminars but at $120 I'd probably give it a go. I go against the generally negative sentiment on SS these days toward investment seminars. I learned heaps from attending seminars years ago & hope that I continue to learn. Just be wary not to regard any presenter as all knowing, and never buy property through any of them.
Absolutely. Seminars can be great if you know how to take advantage of them and they are priced appropriately and there is something to be learnt, $120 seems reasonable enough if you want to attend and make up your own mind.

Back