Your Property Success October Toolbox is out

Hope you find my monthly blog of all things Property interesting.

As always I cover all the property magazines and give you a quick summary of the top articles plus reports, seminars, webinars that I enjoyed - these are all my personal opinions so you may or may not agree. :D

http://yourpropertysuccess.com.au/your-property-success-toolbox/

Here are the other things included this month:

* The ANZ Property report is a MUST for any investor - this report is not made public so get your hands on it here

* I have secured for you a free annual membership to the new magazine from the #1 Australian iTunes Property Podcast

* If you are thinking about capitalising on the mining boom you can't miss this webinar with Terry Ryder from Hotspotting

* For a bit of fun I even invite you to choose the colour scheme for one of my investment properties!!! Get your creative caps on as I need to incorporate a fluro green door!

Hope this serves you

Jane Slack-Smith

'Monthly Highlights', 'Reports You Should Read' and 'Websites, Apps and Subscription’s you should signup for' are good.

I'm not so sure about the 'Magazine Summaries and Reviews for the Month October'. To be honest, unless these are full articles I don't see much point in this.

Back