How long from Brisbane airport to Gold Coast

Hi all

I'm trying to go to a seminar on the Gold Coast in a couple of weeks, and can't get flights back unless I go back to Brisbane.

How long would it take to Brisbane airport from the Gold Coast in a car on a Sunday evening?

Thanks

Hi all

I'm trying to go to a seminar on the Gold Coast in a couple of weeks, and can't get flights back unless I go back to Brisbane.

How long would it take to Brisbane airport from the Gold Coast in a car on a Sunday evening?

Thanks
Tubs,on a sunday night and depending on the time and roadworks on the gateway and around the airport,i would allow maybe an hour and a half one way,just ring up any local taxi company in Brisbane and they will give you a better idea of the time factor..willair..

Used to drive that road quite often when I travelled there for work purpose, as my previous employer had facilties located at Yatala (right off the freeway)

Yatala is approximately 15mins from GC. The drive from the airport to Yatala was approx 45 mins.

Rolf is spot on if you are coming back to the airport, leave yourself plenty of time.

Back