How much $$ to build a road?

I have a 20,000 sqm property I plan to subdivide into 2000sqm lots but I will need to build a approximately 250m road to provide access to them all. I am working through some basic cost estimates but am uncertain what i should allow for the cost of the road. I am only looking for a rough estimate at the moment, any one havw any experience with this?

Roads are a thing I'm wary of. It's not as simple as just laying the materials down because the RTA's involved so means a higher spec.

I'd honestly try and call some Civil companies in the area and see if they're qualified to do the work and ask for a cost estimate. If they give you one, great, if they don't they will probably list all the reasons it's too hard to over the phone which then gives you a list of items to check on your development.

I have a 20,000 sqm property I plan to subdivide into 2000sqm lots but I will need to build a approximately 250m road to provide access to them all. I am working through some basic cost estimates but am uncertain what i should allow for the cost of the road. I am only looking for a rough estimate at the moment, any one havw any experience with this?

yes and it's a lot of money.
The road is integral to infrastructure - it is constructed with gutters to storm water provisions, the stormwater is built for the soakwells in houses to connect to, the electricity, sewerage, reticulated water, telephone and NBN provisions are laid close by and under the road.

Then there is kerbing and footpaths if required by council

You may spend more in civil engineers than the actual road.

Back