How offended would you be? Would you do something?

How offended would you be?

• I don't mind and I don't care about neighbours concerns. Horn all you like.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I think it's ok. A horn once in a while in the suburban street is not too bad.

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • I care and wish it didn't happen, but I'm too lazy / introvert to speak to the tenants.

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Some what offended. It would upset me but I would wait. Happens again I would speak to them.

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Offended. not nice on the neighbours, Would tell my tenant to stop on the 1st instance.

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's exactly how it's used. Posting a topic on something as small and petty as people honking their horns? What does posting it at 2 in the morning have to do with it? For all I know, you could be on your smoko working the night shift or be a night owl, like me. Or maybe on the other side of the world.

Why the hate, why so negative towards me? What did I ever do to you? you got some grudge against me or something?

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

Get over it. People are participating in a discussion. That's what forums are for. who made you the petty police? ohhh no this is too petty to be discussed. :'(

Next time they do it, tell them that a neighbour who is a shift worker has complained to you about the yelling & honking, and ask him nicely that it might be a good idea to get out of the car and knock on his friend's door instead.

It's a reasonable request.

The fact is you live in a neighbourhood with families; not downtown close to pubs and nightclubs.

I feel like girls / females are the only people that actually read / listen before responding.

Rule 5 - Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood??

fullylucky, you're a spin out, bro. Okay so you hate it, fair enough. I hate the way my next door neighbour is constantly (as in, all day, every day) chastising his pets and doing it in a whiny, girly b_tch voice. Imagine the most insanely naggy, whiny voice you possibly can and that's him. But I keep my opinion to myself and deal with it.

yeah see feels good doesn't it? get things off your chest. and share with a bunch of random strangers online. ftw.

yeah see feels good doesn't it? get things off your chest. and share with a bunch of random strangers online. ftw.

I initially read this response and thought 'What...?' Then I remembered that you're the dude with the depreciation spreadsheet or whatever and suddenly it all made sense.

Reactions: NPB
I initially read this response and thought 'What...?' Then I remembered that you're the dude with the depreciation spreadsheet or whatever and suddenly it all made sense.

Haha he's also the dude who decided all Koreans are terrible because of the actions of his neighbours.

Seems to be a well adjusted young man :D

Back