Hunter Valley Vacancy rate high

Hi All
We have an investment in the Hunter Valley Muswellbrook we bought there in 2010 have had some great rent over the years but now there are over 180 houses to rent ours being one of those. Our major concern is that there is a developer that has a 32 stage land release and that he is only up to stage 16 which means alot of land still to be released'
We have done some improvement over the last couple of weeks carpet, painting, tiling, new lighting but would love to hear any suggestions that you may have to help us get this investment rented sooner than later.. to stand out from the other houses that are advertised
Thank you

Hi All
We have an investment in the Hunter Valley Muswellbrook we bought there in 2010 have had some great rent over the years but now there are over 180 houses to rent ours being one of those. Our major concern is that there is a developer that has a 32 stage land release and that he is only up to stage 16 which means alot of land still to be released'
We have done some improvement over the last couple of weeks carpet, painting, tiling, new lighting but would love to hear any suggestions that you may have to help us get this investment rented sooner than later.. to stand out from the other houses that are advertised
Thank you

Hi,
I had a property for lease in a different area where vacancy rates were high,I dropped the asking rent below what was comparable to mine and gave 1st week rent for free,I had very fast success and have a good tenant,hope that helps.
Macca446

Back