i have learn't

Guys and gals , life is so short the constant persuit of wealth sometimes consumes us with frustration,greed and ignorance , i think its good to persue , and i still do want , but we need to get laid more, get railed more with freinds, cuddle our kids more , because its our life and we have only one , no dress rehersal! the need to get our core in balence is so important . once the core is good, all things fall into their own little place . ip's should be a hobby but they can consume our lives very easily, and we may loose those around us we invest for , easily done . read this. cuddle your partner , daughter or son tell them you love them , its a free gift they might remember forever , merry xmass folks .

True, we learnt this week when our two daughters were in a car crash. The older one is 7 months pregnant and it was a terrifying thing to happen right at our driveway. They walked away amazingly and we are so grateful. 3 cars written off, we heard the crash and ran out to find it was our kids and I cannot tell you what that does to your heart. Especially when your baby is sobbing terrified for her baby.
A blessed Christmas for us this year. :)

What a frightening day, Joan. I am so pleased it turned out OK.
Sometimes we all need a wake up call to remind us what is truly important.
Marg

Rick,
Congratulations on your 6000th post.
You've put a lot of effort into this forum, and I, for one, appreciate that.
Cheers, and Merry Christmas,
Amy

Hi Craig
Thanks for the reminder.
Merry Xmas and Happy and more prosperous new year (with more IP's ;) )
cheers

Back