Ideas for adding value to land wanted!

Hi all,

I have 10 acres on land in Daylesford - VIC. The land is covered in trees and has no other infrastructure.

What I would like to do is to get the land earning money as a business. This means that I can then claim expenses etc..

I have come up with some ideas so far:

1) Get accommodation on it and start renting out to the weekend market - costs are huge since there is no water, sewage etc…That means infrastructure costs as well as building costs.

2) Start a business farming Yabbies etc..

3) Growing the trees up to milling stage then selling to local mill – issues there are that the council considers the land as hobby farming and there will be restrictions on how many trees can be felled from the land.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for getting the land to earn some $$.

I will not be living on the land so maintenance on the business will be restricted to a few days per month.

Best Regards

Marc

On that topic if anyone has land that they can develop atm or dont want to develop atm and its in a major city Ive got some ideas for you,

but its best to do it by PM (since its a commercial post - and I dont like posting that kind of stuff - but it would be interesting seeing myself flame/bait/argue with myself :p)

X

C'mon XBenX we all want to see what you have to say. I for one have a thirst for knowledge that only you can quench:D

Cheers,

Back