If You Watch Tv, What Are Your 2-3 Favourite Tv Shows??

I'm like some of the others, only really watch ABC or SBS, and not very much at that.

Taggart (sometimes, makes me homesick:( )
Grand Designs
Little Britain, Wire in the Blood (when it's on).

(okay, that's 4!)

Also for a bit of mind-numbing humour when I'm too tired to do anything else - That 70's Show (love the squeaky-voiced Mum), My Name is Earl.

Everybody is voting for Boston Legal, it's on too late for me, but maybe I'll give it a go.

Ricepud

Lost
NCIS
Relocation Relocation and all the Lifestyle Channel property related shows
Vicar of Dibley
Any golf tournament

The Sideshow was brilliant and is supposed to be back in August.

The Vicar of Dibley was good.

The composer of the theme music was the same person who did the theme for Mr Bean.

Sorry, I like that sort of choral stuff.

Top Gear for me - last week's show where they tried to race/sail a car across a Reservoir was side splitting!!!

West Wing - wish they would repeat all the series again

New Tricks - the retired cops are my age so I really enjoy seeing them - I remember most of them when they were gorgeous young blokes in various series!! :D

I have to watch the news - Channel 9 first followed by the ABC just in case something got missed on Channel 9!!! particularly the finance reports and the weather!

Chris

1st one is definitely The Oprah Winfrey show. I watch it almost every day during my lunch.

I'm also a huge fans of cooking...I watch these a lot...

- IRON CHEF on SBS
- Jamie Oliver (there's no show at the moment after the last series about getting a new chef to run a new restaurant business, I'm pretty sure most mums enjoy watching a good looking funky guy doing some wicked dishes :D , mind you I'm not a mum, and I'm not a girl, I'm a man :p )

- Soccer & Rugby stuff

Hiya,

Hardly watch tv these days. Could be because I'm hardly home... and when I am, can usually find something better to do. I do listen to a lot of music though, so my music dvd's tend to get a good run while I'm cooking up a storm or getting ready for work.

When I do watch tv though, it's usually sport; footy, soccer, cricket; and there's usually at least one of my boys around to drink my beer and watch it with me. House is generally worth watching when I remember it's on, too, but I haven't caught that in *months* now.

I remember back in high school that Good News Week was the best show ever. Then it went to channel ten and burned. *******s.

Cheers

James.

Grand Designs
Property Ladder
Relocation Relocation
Eastenders
Coronation Street :)

yes I know thats more than four, but whats one more choice between friends??

I watch no broadcast TV. But, I do watch the following, soon after they air for the first time worldwide:

The Chasers, Heroes, Stargate, Doctor Who, Torchwood, and House.

Broadcast TV is on its last decline, in my opinion.

Broadcast TV is on its last decline, in my opinion.
Without any advertising or government support, these programs could not continue to be produced.

Broadcast TV is driven by people watching the ads. And, despite the alternatives, there are still enough people who watch to programs for the programs you mention to still be produced.

For a viable alternative, there would have to be other forms of advertising.

This might be difficult though- the traditional advertising people are not looking much at the new media.

Top Gear, Chasers War on Everything, agree House ain't bad either (Dr Cameron mmmmm.. ;) ) and can never get enough of the Simpsons.

Back