Inverloch, VIC

Hi Legs

Could you comment on the older areas? I have an IP in Inverloch pde. I see the beach down that end seems to no longer have sand :(

This was one of the spots we used to summer holiday at as kids and it used to have sand!

cheers
kylie

Hi Legs

Could you comment on the older areas? I have an IP in Inverloch pde. I see the beach down that end seems to no longer have sand :(

This was one of the spots we used to summer holiday at as kids and it used to have sand!

cheers
kylie

I dont know what you want me to say but, "the sand is gone!"...lol

Seriously it is just nature at work... apparantly 20 odd years ago it uswed to lap up against the road near the Big 4 caravan park...so i wouldn't worry too much about it.

yes it did, and i was a bit upset when i went down last summer and it doesnt look how I remember it at all!

Anyway, my uncle is living in a place I bought in Inverloch pde. I never see any properties come up for sale along there...so was wondering if this is now the old area and not doing so well in capital growth?

cheers
kylie

yes it did, and i was a bit upset when i went down last summer and it doesnt look how I remember it at all!

Anyway, my uncle is living in a place I bought in Inverloch pde. I never see any properties come up for sale along there...so was wondering if this is now the old area and not doing so well in capital growth?

cheers
kylie

I'm not to sure about that area, however i've been told that all of inverloch is thriving. Here's a great site I use that gives you recent sales and prices, best of all its a free service:

http://www.ozhomevalue.com.au/postcode/3996/report.aspx

Its a very nice street however with a reserve on its north side?? Very nice combination of the bush and seaside life!!

Look out for new post,,.... Front page of local paper..

When the mrs gets of the other PC i will scan and post it ASAP

UNBELIEVABLE!!

Look out for new post,,.... Front page of local paper..

When the mrs gets of the other PC i will scan and post it ASAP

UNBELIEVABLE!!

Here it is!!!

best rental return in Australia??? $100k 12mths ago.

Crap bit small to read but the picture speaks a thousand words!! See if your local newsagent can get a copy for you!! or i can email it... just private message me and tell me your email address.

Attachments

• st1001.jpg
    st1001.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 129
  • st1002.jpg
    st1002.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 109
Just for interests sake and to make you understand even more about how good an investment the area is, i have attached a plan of subdivision for a new development off the corner of Ullathorne Rd and Glendale Court, Inverloch. It hasn't been advertised yet and there is no board up yet, but check out what has sold already through word of mouth. I am not sure what price they went for, but if you consider whats left and for what price, its crazy.

I only asked about it as i saw white surveyor pegs in the ground.

Attachments

• ulla001.pdf
    153.7 KB · Views: 99
  • ulla002.pdf
    100.2 KB · Views: 77
Just for interests sake and to make you understand even more about how good an investment the area is, i have attached a plan of subdivision for a new development off the corner of Ullathorne Rd and Glendale Court, Inverloch. It hasn't been advertised yet and there is no board up yet, but check out what has sold already through word of mouth. I am not sure what price they went for, but if you consider whats left and for what price, its crazy.

I only asked about it as i saw white surveyor pegs in the ground.
Legs,
I have to agree with you that Inverloch displays great potential. I recently purchased a flat 600m/2 block in the Voyager Estate for 200k. This estate is approx 800-900 metres from the surf beach and will be a future investment property or holiday home depending on the future of a few mining stocks :)

Anyway the remaining blocks at Voyager Estate were recently increased to $225k. When i compare these blocks to those that you have attached it confirms my belief that I have bought well. The blocks on your attachment are another 600 metres away from the beach (approx 1.5km to beach), however it shows just how strong the demand is in the area.

In my opinion as a coastal region Inverloch is a great option and one that I look forward to experiencing a lot more in years to come. My advice to investors is to spend the 15-20 hours researching the area and realising its potential. Thje word is spreading fast believe me.

Matt

Legs,
I have to agree with you that Inverloch displays great potential. I recently purchased a flat 600m/2 block in the Voyager Estate for 200k. This estate is approx 800-900 metres from the surf beach and will be a future investment property or holiday home depending on the future of a few mining stocks :)

Anyway the remaining blocks at Voyager Estate were recently increased to $225k. When i compare these blocks to those that you have attached it confirms my belief that I have bought well. The blocks on your attachment are another 600 metres away from the beach (approx 1.5km to beach), however it shows just how strong the demand is in the area.

In my opinion as a coastal region Inverloch is a great option and one that I look forward to experiencing a lot more in years to come. My advice to investors is to spend the 15-20 hours researching the area and realising its potential. Thje word is spreading fast believe me.

Matt

It is, and we are onto our 3rd property in as many years. We just sold a 30sq Av jennings house in Outrigger Drive for 520k that cost us about 360k 2 yrs ago. Also bought a block 1166m2 near glendale court for 220k in dec, settlement later this yr. About to move into what was to be our investment property, such is life.

Will the desal plant be providing the bulk of employment there do you think?

At the moment probably, they are giving there workers $500/wk living away allowance/rental assistance. 3/4 bed house now $400+/wk. Local dairy factory employs 350+ workers permanantly. Alot of retirees and holiday homes being snapped up.
Where is there a better inlet or safer surf beach than here within 2 hrs of melbourne??? Great fishing, etc.

Exciting Times Ahead

Interesting Article in the Sunday Herald Sun today forecasting 3 year,5 year and 10 year median price for Melbourne suburbs, coastal, and country towns.

Inverloch was forecast to achieve the following MEDIAN HOUSE prices looking ahead;

3 years - $495,315
5 years - $473,282
10 years - $1,305,827

This is an amazing expectation especially when you look at the 5-10 year forecast. It is fair to say that Inverloch is being picked up on the radar in Melbourne as a viable and safe alternative to the Mornington Peninsula.

This was certainly a factor for me as the Mornington Peninsula has a population increase of over 100,000 people over the summer months making the region overcrowded and unbearable at times.

Inverloch is 138km from Melbourne and for me with Eastlink is a 1 hour 40 minute drive from my home in Balwyn North. The area is family friendly with both the surf beach and inlet providing swimming options for families of different ages.

The word is starting to spread r/e Inverloch.

Also keep in mind the equity you can achieve straight away as Legs has done previously and I intend to do in the very near future, through buying a well positioned block and building a new home. By following this process it is fair to say you will have saved 20% minimum from the purchase of a new equivalent home in the same area.

Matt

Back