Invest near retirement village

Hi Everyone,

I am going to put an offer for the property in Ballarat east. This property has subdivision option and planning to build another property at back. My concern is back neighbour is building new retirement village. Is this going to effect the investment. I am thinking to keep both the property for rental income. Please give your opinion.

Thanks
Jayshi

That's right. But the thought of any hanky panky going on in there might make you wish you were at least a block and a half away lol lol.

Not too rowdy as neighbours I should think. Nicely manicured gardens. You will have refrigerated trucks doing food deliveries and the motors can be noisy, so check where the loading docks are. If it is a big place they will have their own exhaust fans, grease traps, aircon motors.

Thanks Guys,

I put an offer and still waiting from agent to see whether vendor accepts. I will keep you guys posted. Retirement village is not there yet. Current they in initial state and I am guessing within a year it will be up.

Thanks Heinz,

Sorry I accidentally posted the same topic twice. I didn't get your comments. I am no developing the retirement village. Back of the house is going to be retirement village.

Yes but your potential tenants will complain about any noise from their neighbours, it is still a commercial premises, although a low key one.

Back